Last Act of Love from Me to You

 Its been a long time since my last update, hence I want to keep this as my memories.

-- This is my last act of love toward a person who I love wholeheartedly. Never thought this day would come. I never expect that the ending of our fight was, he chose to be engage with someone else who he spent only a month. But things happened, I already makes peace with myself.

My current 400k project is still ongoing and in the verge of penalty, but for him. This is my last act--

  1. I must return all his belonging via post by this week as I was informed that he was gonna went onboard back again.
  2. To achieve item no 1, I must declare emergency leave and travel for 300km just to retrieve his belonging and settled this issue.
The only things I brought

Girl's breakfast

Its 6-am in the morning, I was getting ready, packed all my things up and started my journey. Through out the journey, my mind flew everywhere, I don't feel anything but I kept thinking the same thing. I was thinking how fuck up it was. I kept thinking what would be my life after this after these 4 years, waiting and waiting for the guy, but in the end I got nothing. I gave my all, that was my ultimate mistake. I see the potential in him and I was fully invested in him, never thought that one day I will be betrayed like this.

After this, he will get married, have kids, and the story goes on-- while me on the other hand, still grieving with my loss. My life stops at the point he make-up his mind to build up another life with another persona. How I wish he knew about how my mother blatantly or constantly blaming me over and over again after I told her he engage with another person. I was so overloaded with work and now adding, my own mother disappointed with me. 

I am not a hateful or revenge person. I always knew about the ig stories that he upload, how he disrespected me, spreading hates like I was the one who engage with another person. I'm just tired, that's all. After 4 vessels, all the waiting that I did, I only took a break from him for months. And yet, betapa mudahnya he found another woman to replace me. I believe with Qada' and Qadr. I believe my rezeki will come. Should be 1411 days we are together but maybe God's has better plan for me.

To be honest, I am ikhlas with all things that I did for him through out our relationship. In my eyes, he still a little boy who needs guidance in his life. 

I was there during him driving his Saga BLM. 

I was there during his first interview with current company he's working right now. 

I was there when he is taking the first step in his career. 

I was there during his first experience went on board. 

I was there when our alma mater invites him to give talk, I was the one who did his slide, bought him new shirt using my last allowance so he will look smart in front of the audience. 

I was there witnessing him buying his first superbike. 

I was there.

You know how broke your heart was, when you helped him built a foundation in life and career so he can one step ahead once a time. May everything he did in this life will remind him of me. Every time he looked at his wife or his kid one day, he always saw the glimpse of me at the back of his mind. 

                                        

I arrived Johor at 12pm, I packed all his things up with the teddy bear beside me, the one he bought from Japan. At this time I am fully 100% conscious of what is happening. I already arranged his file months ago, when we were still contact. I went to the post office for the first time, I never post something in my life. The file was too big so the person-in-charge suggested me with the box that ended me with RM350. Itu pun ku ikhlaskan, asalkan sampai je la bang. Bak kata Muz, kita pulang cara baik. 

And now, I am officially single. I have no planning in my relationship, its been months I am ghosting my own family as my mother kept pushing me to get married, also adding he kept asking about how I brought him to met her when in the end he married another girl. Sorry mother, I got no explanation left. For now I want to fix myself, upgrade my life and close my heart from any vacancy. My heart were in pieces, and I'm not intend anytime soon to fix her. I am 27 right now and I have to start from 0 back again. It is okay, that is my ujian for this year. I still sayang that guy but my mind create another hack, that the guy never sign off. He's somewhere on this earth, still onboard vessel and I'm waiting for him to sign off. I knew he will sign off and come met my parent to ask them permission to marry me. I will wait even though maybe I met him after this life. I'd knew that he will do that to me. This version of him is not real, he will not do me like this. One day.. that one day will come. 

For the last time;

13 DECEMBER 2020; 
First time we met in real life after talking in phones. I was the one who came to his house.

8 JANUARY 2021;
I am the happiest at this day, the conversation was good but I don't remember what we talked about. 

26 FEBRUARY 2021;
I was nervous for him for his first interview for his current company, it went well. Little did we'd knew he achieve to become ETO at the end. 

13 MARCH 2021;
At KLIA before on-boarding plane to Japan. (Aman Sendai)

5 APRIL 2021;
Started to do LDR-thingy. 

23 MAY 2021;
We always call before sleeping and waking up after.

7 JUNE 2021;
Before he went to work. 

20 JULY 2021

27 AUGUST 2021

5 SEPTEMBER 2021
His first ship.

25 SEPTEMBER 2021
When 5 hours call is normal.

4 OCTOBER 2021
Still LDR


OCTOBER 2021
The cutest among 2021

NOVEMBER 2021
First time met after signing off first ship. First caught him cheating keluar with another girl.

15 DECEMBER 2021
Went to Ipoh as he pujuk me, I thought he will change to become better version.


JANUARY 2022

FEBRUARY 2022
I started my first internship for my degree study.
MARCH 2022; Still internship
APRIL 2022

MAY JUNE 2022; daily habit is to to track his vessel 


JUNE 2022

JULY 2022; Secured at Perlis's home

AUGUST 2022, Still struggling with weight

10 SEPTEMBER 2022;
Remember when I'd say how to find a future wife who joined your outdoor activity. (He found another one of course)

SEPTEMBER 2022; Teman me balik Perlis

5 NOVEMBER 2022;
First time explore his hometown, I drove to Banting from Perak.

26 NOVEMBER 2022;
I went to Genting for the first time, the first time also I know he takut tinggi

10 DECEMBER 2022; We went to Cameron Highland

 
26 DECEMBER 2022; 
He came to visit me at Manjung, riding his superbike. He used to say we will bela arnab at our own home one day (never jadi). Always treat me good food.


JANUARY  2023; Back to LDR

FEBRUARY 2023; When I thought this month was the last for us.

MARCH 2023

APRIL 2022


When I caught him tak puasa

Still LDR things


JULY 2023; Second time I caught him cheating with now his fiance :)



AUGUST 2023; The first time I brought him meeting my mother.

SEPTEMBER 2023; He gave me marriage planning book at this day.

OCTOBER 2023
NOVEMBER 2023; Always came to me bawa jalan2

Our last LDR.


There is no word to describe how proud I am for you to achieve this level. From now on my tasks is done. Thank you for all things that you did for me and I am so sorry for all fight that we have been through and this last fight really end and cost us 4 years down to drain. - Deanna 2024

Comments