Turning 26--

 


If you knew me long enough, you probably know my next sentence.. yup new year new me, new resolution, which.. to continue updating my blog after a year of 'sepi'. Today is my birthday and I turned 26 years old, which is a little bit scary because I should've settled certain things as 26 years old should but I'm not. Yeah, I'm talking about marriage but let's skip that first.

First thing in the morning, my uterus says hello as she gave me the most 'menguji jiwa' period pain ever as today is my second day of the month. This year, the first one to wish me is.. let's call him W.A. He's the fitter of my subcon. That will be the new character introduced here and he.. sort of.. involved in my life in a certain way. Let's put him aside for a bit. Okay, the second one is Rihanna bukan nama sebenar and my boyfriend, who is still on board. This year he asked number of my age.. not how many inches of Macbook that I wanted. *sigh* Men always complicated things. 

This year humbled me to the ground when Adilla herself not remembering my birthday, so let alone other people. My mum called me in the morning and said about eating steak when I go back home at the end of the month. I just iyakan je la, knowing my wallet will scream for help or ask for my mercy. I just spent the whole morning organizing my bedroom and continue sleeping on and off due to my period pain. For lunch, I spent the whole evening with Kak Yam, the operator from my internship place last year. It was a chill lunch, catching up with each other. She'll perform Umrah next two weeks and I am proud of her as I myself still struggling to start saving for my future. I already asked her to pray that Deanna will get 5 figure salary next year. Amin. Mercedes AMG, here I come babe. Lah tiberh. Fresh grad tak sedar diri. We were having lunch at Addon's cafe and it was good, I became insan yang lemah after gaining extra confidence gaul semua dalam mangkuk tu. Amik kau the chili oil killin' me inside.






After that, we headed to Starbuck. The original plan was to invite Zikri because he's the one who always said 'Bila nak merasa gaji gading'. The next thing I knew... he's now in Brazil.. haih sabar je la aku. I ordered my main, Asian Dolce Latte, and green tea with cold foam for Akak. I also ordered hazelnut cake and donut 4 segi that I don't remember the full detail. Lah tiber list detail makanan ni mcm ada org kisah. We talked a lot, yela nk jumpa pun susah, sorang keja shift, sorang keja pasang wiper tak sudah. Gitulah kehidupannya. Rasa couple sebelah meja pun telinga mcm piring astro sebab dengar story kitorang yang terlalu fire. 

We went back at 1700 hrs and I stopped by McDonald, konon nak bawa lunch esok. Sekali intan mesej cakap ajak lunch luar. Simpan je la ayang ni eh ayam. Overall, today was a chill day and I kinda like it. Thank you for the wishes and presents from akak. I appreciated the time that you guys spent typing and sending it to me. 

Wish paling simple mesti la dari bapak.

Paling touching, from the birth giver

Ni wish lepas kena ugut dengan Rihanna lah ni

Terpaling Korea


Sehari tak cari gaduh tak sah.








To 25 years old Deanna;

Thank you for making it this far, even though we did't sempat nak update blog sebab kehidupan yang fast pace ni. I am happy with the achievement I made last year and can't wait to improve more this year. Thank you -1 Deanna for :
  • Finished Internship at Vale Malaysia Minerals.


  • Got shortlisted for TechnipFMC and online interview for Baker Hughes (great experience tho).

  • Landed your first job, even though only Protege programme, tak sempat tanam anggur is a great achievement.





  • Graduated class of 2022.





Quote of the day:




Comments