I'M VACCINATED!



 It's been 3 weeks since I completed my vaccine. Yeah, guys, I'm VACCINATED woohoo. 


I already started my last semester before I'm going to my internship so my weeks are quite busy? Even though I just take 2 subjects, but this fyp 2 is consuming me every day. So let me recalled back to what happened during my second dose, it was.. not so great experience.. for me honestly.


-


I arrived at Pusat Pemberian Vaksin (PPV) at 10am as my appointment is at 10.30am. It was raining and gloomy so there were a lot of cars on that day. In addition, the parking lot was full, my anxiety be like, "hello hi! It's me again, your long-lost friend." So I just followed the car in front of me which.. he went into a spot that doesn't have any tar. It's pure of tanah and some rumput.. lost short story.. I was almost stuck in the mud and the In realized that my car went VROOM, it went on full capacity because my tire can't detect the base road. You know what I'm trying to explain it right? And people there watching me like a madwoman and I was like.. oh shit I hate today.. but overall, everything went well.. your girl did that successfully. 


After calming down and everybody seems to mind their own business, I started to walk to dos 2's tent after locking my car. The volunteers gave me the waiting number and then I just waited for my number to get called. All the seat was fully occupied so I just posing at the back of the tent with my Michael Kors bag obviously #masihriaktakbur. Then, the person in charge called for those who wanted to take dos 2 to come to the seating area outside the hall. Here is my anxiety part 2. Every time they called numbers, I went to the front to occupy the seat that kosong la en.. until the endpoint is.. I was the first person in line. I was like.. oh fuck.


After that, they called my number so I went scanned my temperature, and went to the first counter where the volunteer asked for my vaccination card. I saw the person in charged name is similar to my father so I just hold my laugh. I'm just 2 seconds away from saying.. Abah? so before he hit me with the pen, I went to counter number 2. Next, okay.. here is the best part. So last time I was being injected at the un-glamour part of the hall but now, I'm IN THE HALL. The volunteer asked me to seat at the front and I just prepared my mind to be injected. I was injected in the cubicle and this time, there is no wardrobe malfunction. The doctor showed me the needle before and after I was being injected in order to comply with the SOP after some unwanted incidents happened. As I said before, I'm that person who can't see needles but.. here I am after she showed me the needle, honestly, 95% of my soul went up already, it's just my soul-less body there. The procedure was so quick, then I went to the observation space where I met this one aunty who is friendly. She asked me to take her picture with the 'I'm vaccinated' sign. I'm about to approach her to take my picture too but she went, okthanksbye. I was like.. the hell was that? Am I.. teraniaya again?


I was dying to have my picture so I just texted my aunty about whether she had a friend here who would take my picture. So she informed me that she already informed the guy, so I just like.. yeah. Next, my name was called to pick up the vaccination card, then the person in charge told me that, your house is no. 40? Mine is 42, so we're neighbor, and I was like.. aaa okay. I was an awkward little bean okay. I wish I'd the confidence. So Lastly, I went to the photo booth area, and the person who may aunty mentioned took my picture.. where.. all the photo he took... semua x ikhlas. Please.. just kill me already.


So that's all that happened for my vaccination process. You guys don't forget to take your vaccine okay?


So for now, I am just prepared to be back to my uni to finish up my degree before I'm going for my internship. I'll update you later regarding my new roommates and etc.


see you soon.


Bye. 

Comments