Finally! A Froggy Cake
![]() |
| Happy Birthday to me |
I can't believe that I'm writing this post after the previous post about someone's birthday.. I was busy hokay..
Anyway..
Your favorite girl is a year older today. So, should I feel excited about this? A year older means, a one step ahead to your death.. gitu.. I ended my 23 years old life with a lot of emotions. Firstly, yesterday I've Final Year Project 1's presentation starting at 8.30am and we're finished around 11.30am-ish. How was it? IT WAS EMBARASSING. Ya Allah, if you came from the future. I apologized for being weak. There's this one part in this presentation where I need to demonstrate how fracture toughness concept looks like. It requires me to tear up a4 paper, it should be split in two after I made the tiny tear. However.. IT DON'T!! I teared it two times but the paper wasn't even koyak in the first place. Deep in my heart was like, hanat punya kertas, l****u p*****k anjing mamalia, dasar tangan maggie, tahulah makan biskut 4 segi ja pagi tu. Luckily I managed to put my muka tembok mode and finished up the presentation, it was all good.. maybe? Mdm Hazwani and Sir Aziz only asked me several questions that I managed to answer. Sir Aziz also recommended me to find Material's book in order to find formula that I needed it. I was so grateful for whatever happened yesterday.
![]() |
| After math of the presentation |
Next I spent my afternoon with sleeping session as my sleep schedule is so messed up. Why? This girl doesn't even started to do her report yet. So it's quite challenging to create slide without the report. Someone need to hit me with a log so I can rid off my procrastination habit. For real. During lunch, Niz call me as usual to accompany him sleeping so I just continue my sleeping with him on the screen. LDR thingy wuuu. Ok geli. Later that evening, Adilla asked Ain and me to chill out at slipway with her boyfriend. So I just brought my 'kuih raya' and we merapu by the sea until it was raining lightly. Then I asked Ain for teh ais, firstly she was like.. ala sapa nak order.. to jom order grab nak? tosai biri sedap woo. I was like, this girl.... We spent our night by watching conjuring 3. The movie was quite okay, not that scary sampai tahap nak gi toilet sorang pun tak berani dah. Kali ni mcm dia highlight lah true love can cancelled out the curse of villain whatsoever. Never felt single until I watched the movie... After that, Ain played Hotel Transylvania 2 in order to forget about the scary thing we watched just now.. so we laughed all out watching the jelly character. Character paling tersakiti.
After 1am-ish, Niz called me just to say happy birthday, but I was annoyed because of tiredness and he's not helping at all. I'm still waiting for his question. 'Nak colour apa?' Can guy just cut out all the crap and just straight forward.. okay sayang nak Ipad colour apa? or nintendo switch colour apa you nak? Haih. Even though it quite scary to think about future.. but I can't wait to explore working life, I want to earn money then I can buy things that I want. I can buy my Christian Dior in my wish list. Who need a man to sponsor all that when you can buy it yourself? Another things is.. I cried again last night. Maybe not because lepas I cari gaduh ngan Niz. I think that I'm not good enough. There's a lot more to achieve in my life and I did nothing. I felt like I'm just wasting my time throughout all this time. Umur dah sekian... later I will be working. So, in which time frame where my married life would be? The truth is, I'm not like.. expecting that much la on Niz. People can change in the blink of the eye. There's a lot of girl who's prettier and way more good than me. Am I being hard on myself again? Do I have to act like a savage queen or be kind? I don't know, I'm scared of my personal life. I can't see where my path is exactly. I hope everything would be okay. By the way my delusional a** had secret board in Pinterest which title 'wedding lagi 15 tahun'. Such a clown to scroll idea pelamin, bridesmaid goodies and photo thingy on Pinterest this morning. What the hell am I thinking about? Who wants to marry you? Krik krik..
11 June 2021
This morning I got a video call from Muzrifah wishing me birthday. She's singing birthday song to me and my reaction was, this is the last time you sing this song, kat orang jangan nyanyi please. After that she just showed me her kitchen, kitchen tour session to be exact and we catching up with each other. I told her about Niz wants to get married at 40 years old, then she was like... that guy tu seriousla. I was like.. pegi mam la dia tuh malas layan. Yes, I dah tahap malas layan. All I know right now, nak pergi Universal Studio and have fun. This year, ramai pulak wish birthday. Maybe because I keep reposting my friend's status about my birthday including Iem's shady post. Kau sabar je birthday dia nanti camna. My parent also wished me where my mother cakap semoga menjadi kebanggaan keluarga and my father said jaga diri.. meanwhile I'm here at Uni reading those texts with unstable mental health because I didn't start my report yet and there 1001 things to do in short time frame. I'm fcked actually.
On 11.00am, Ain and me went to dobi in our uni just because our noodle hand can't bear cuci baju tebal. Adila pun gedik nak ikot, alasan taknak buat kerja la tu. After putting our laundry in the washer, we went to slipway because this lovely girl.. yes the one who's typing right now.. misplaced her card holder.. which have RM6, CIMB card including her IC. The card holder wasn't at slipway and I started to panicked in silent, not showing any emotion to both of em... and next thing I knew. I found it. Where? On kerusi belakang parking ranger Ain. The hell? Yesterday I sat there and that's the moment where I think I left the card holder. Silly me.
A lil update,
At 3pm-ish, Ain just stood up at my side and I was like.. ya can I help you? I was troubleshooting my Photoshop software as there's some bug I don't know. Then she just.. 'jom la makan, tak lapar ke?' and I was like.. jap2 settle something. She would go usually, but today she just stood there waiting for me. Then he started pulling me.. I mean.. that bij really pulled me macam nk cabut tangan aku then ganti tangan dinasour and then...
Suprise!!!
My lame a** was like... what? why? hah? ok? so I just.. ok jom repeat but with more expression. Kesian my friends dapat a friend like me. I knew they were ordering Kenny Rogers but I completely don't know about the froggy cake. I was just joking months back then?? How tf both of them find it at Manjung? The skills... bertaraf 10 bintang. The froggy cake was siap with the lilin and the fire. Ain tu sejak2 dalam handbag ada lighter.. begini ya kamu? cuba membakar hostel T_T There're three froggy on the cake and I just tenung that thing.. like.. that thing is in front of me now... so now what? Adilla asked me to make a wish.. of course I wish for iPad and Switch like.. someone??? sokay I just buy it myself. The cake was okay, can't compete with the SR ones. Overall I'm grateful for what happened today.. I should repay them someday.. Next semester dah takde.. both of 'em will go for intern.. and I'll be left alone here. I gave the remaining of the cake to Dayah (people in front of my room), Bella (my batchmate) and Iem. Iem was so excited about my froggy so I gave him two froggy. I asked him to buy me milo ais, so we'd a lil trade in the evening. I gave the picture of my froggy cake to my family and my mom was like.. Ain ngn Dila kasi? I was like hehe. Oh Ain gave me another gift T_T This bij went all out for everyone, no wonder she asked me Coach product. Dasar sund** high class, nasib sayang. I read the card that she wrote, Adilla remarked that Ain wrote the card di bawah cahaya lampu bulan.. no wonder I heard those two macam tikus pukul 2 pagi tak tido2. That bij conquer semua space dalam kad. I admit sebak jugak baca but this bij can hide her feeling like a pro. She gave me a pouch bag? With my name on it.. in turquoise color. I immediately put all my make-up in there. Last few days she was triggered seeing my make-up bag.. nak buat camna.. kita ni marhaen ja.
| Look how the froggy smiling |
I love how today have a lot of plot twist and I don't hold my phone that much today. Niz pun menghilang which I'm quite annoyed. Sumpah rasa macam nak sembur je ni tinggal nak ngn taknak je. Why? Because I still don't get the question that I want to hear.. what question? of course the you nak colour apa question. Takpe I is redho. I just spent my night drinking my milo ais and continue updating my blog post and editing pictures. I'm still thinking about what to get with my e-Belia money. I bought Lazada voucher and now what? I don't know what to buy which is annoying too. Do I need that star wars shirt? Scrapbook kit? Disposable camera? I don't know..
Overall.. today was a great day for my birthday.. a year older. I need to think about my new resolution. sampai bila nak stay with this procrastination habit kan? I still have a lot to achieve and my life journey is masih panjang. Thank you to everyone who makes time to write birthday wishes to me even though it just simple happy birthday deno. It still precious for me and I appreciate that. I ended my last night as 23 years old by eating left over birthday cake and maggie. Still makanan yang membahagiakan.
Thank you once again.
I appreciate these wishes. Thanks guys. Love you.
Deno.
![]() |
| Wish yang paling awkward and scary |







Comments