Moving Forward.



 

Okay the title sounds like some organization motto, but whatever.


Tomorrow gonna be February 2021. Phew this January 2021 feels too long and we're back to square one which is the movement control order (MCO). For future Deanna, yes you.. you thought that virus gonna go in a year after, no, you're wrong. Goodluck telling this story to your future generation.

 

Anyways..


Hello guys, I hope your 2021 gonna be great and may your life is showered with full of good surprise. Like me. hihi. This whole January mostly I did some progress, I mean I already set my goals for this year and I think I'd found my final year project's title and mostly I'll work with Iem. Yes I do have issues with him since diploma days but air dicincang takkan putus kan. So here we are, team up together finding supervisor and title together. Bad also had found his title and that makes me feels okay la because I kind of.. worry about him because sometimes he's into game that much and I'm afraid that he terlepas pandang about his academic so yup. Nothing to worry pasni. Apart from that, I also set up my notion using this one youtuber's template and it makes my life more organize-able as I can organize.. basically my whole life in that template because I'm a sucker for bullet journal. I can't commit to anything doh right now. Even my relationship went into deep sea right now.. yeke? hehe betul la tu.


It's 11.21pm right now and I'm trying to finish this post before the clock hits 12am or there's no January post for 2021. Okay next is, last night.. I spent about RM100 on Shopee because this b*** don't have self discipline. Why I bought that speaker? Because it's 50% off and I don't have that yet. But Ain have one right? So what? At least I don't have to borrow things from her right? Okay I won this argument. I also bought shorts for.. fitness purposes because my legging is already tight.. I blame my muscular calves for that. Oh I almost forgot, even though I already mentioned a gazillion time in this blog about my diet journey... I'm gonna say this again.. I'll start diet tomorrow. You know what's the most shooketh part? Do you remember syaz? Yes my old crush that I.. ok let forget about that because the main point is.. he's the one who educate me and suggest the solution for my weight that my body decides to maintain for 3 solid years. Find a friend form sains sukan guys, totally worth it. He suggest me to consume complex carbs and the most insane part is.. he asked me to do HIIT 3 times a week which 1 session is 2 hours. Is he planning my death or what kan? So if I was found dead.. please tell my parent about this okay? I trust you. The most crazy part is firstly my mother really pandang rendah and then just now she just borong orange for me + rebuskan telur. I really had bad experience with boiling eggs doh. Last week my eggs doesn't even cook.... Ain and Iem be like... "ko single je la sampai mampus deno". But lets go day one tomorrow!!


Lastly, I'm grateful that my friends makes my 2021 more interesting day by day. Ain and Muz always entertain me, even though they're not agree with me planning to buy a cake that have frog theme.. comel ape TT_TT I still bitter okay about Muz's wedding date. Can you imagine today we're celebrating my birthday + malam berinai all that and the next day I'd to attend her wedding???!? dah la going solo pulak tu. Still can't found any scandal yet.. ciyel la time in relationship ramai pulak try, time single macam padang pasir yang tandus pulak phone aku. 


Okay...


Tomorrow I'm gonna start my semester 6 class so I gotta go for now. 


Talk to you later muah xx

Comments