Another Month, Same Cycle
Hai
Okay it's August now and my life is nowhere near to what I'd imagine before this. I think I just leveled up my procrastinating level. I do have a lot of tasks and here I am, my brain literally click.. like 'Hey, how about you update your blog, it's been a long time 'aite?'. So here am I... my face is same like Lisa in the gif. By the way, today is my uni birthday so Happy belated birthday u**kl. I got a year and half to finish up my degree and then I will enter to my new phase. The 'wonderful' working life. Let's not thinking about that first, I need to care about my final year project next year as I don't think of anything right now and I feel like that project gonna fcked up my life :)
It's only been week 5 of my semester 5, and I don't do any revision.. at all. Like.. I want to do it but my mind and body just.. choose to shut down. Actually I need to remind myself, okay let's go.
Okay Done! I'm a new person now :)Okay Listen Bij, this semester you'd take 21 credits which.. A LOT. I need you to get back on track before you suffer mental breakdown due to the results. Last semester was a close call. I need you to ace this semester because next semester you won't get any dean anymore because you only take 13 credits. Please.. for God' sake. Please Change!
Let's plan with me shall we?
Firstly I want to finish up my anti-corruption club's content because there is competition that's going on which is most active on Facebook so as someone who take everything seriously. We must win.. I want to link the page but I don't want my blog to pop out first so.. maybe not. Who read my post right? so no need-lah. I want to do tonne of thing but after I launch Photoshop, my laziness launch too. Double launch starter. I feel like.. 'I'm a mess, I'm a looooosewwrrr.' I can't even win with my self tho. After that I want to re-organize all my subjects and start revising. I already prepared the rewards which is.. if I can complete all my revisions, I will reward myself by watching Adam Driver's movie. I took 7 subjects.. you can call me crazy right now but I rather suffer than being in class with people that I don't know. I think there are two subjects that involve calculations and the others are just require my reading skill which are long gone. Wish me luck.
Oh I got a story, so yesterday, I'm partnering with Iem for steam turbine class and our title was condensate pump. So if anyone found this blog because of condensate pump, just pm me, I will give you the slide. So before this, I never practice how to present or whatsoever, I just go with flow, but for this. I just practice a lot of time and making sure that I'm not rapping like last semester. My mother name me Deanna, not Nicki Deanna Minaj or Deminem whatsoever. So when our turn arrive, there is a lot of chaos for Iem's part as we need to take a break due to Azan and his computer lagging. I told him to stop using those goddamn pen, it making the system lag. But he didn't listen and that's what happening. When my part came, I just explained slowly, hoping that my friends understand my point. After done with presenting, my lecturer went speechless. He didn't expect us to cover certain part but we did. He showered us with compliment, even one of our friends message Iem to congratulate us for good presentation. Both of us went speechless like.. we didn't do anything bombastic, just present as we should? But I was so grateful for those compliment. It really boost my confidence to the next level. Thank you Nash :)
Another thing is, I hate how my boyfriend's word turn into reality okay. Did I tell you about my 2 last months purchased? I bought one set of novel series and one additional novel. I'm glad to tell you that they're still wrapped in the plastics nicely.
I.. my phone just stick to my hand doh. Tiktok was absolute evil, I thought I just watched for 5 minutes, turns out it was for an hour. The app is so addictive. I also still playing Pokemon Go and started to being aggressive by evolving all of my pokemon. I just evolve a pokemon that only need 3 more candy to reach 100 candy, but I just evolve the first gen instead of second gen. I was stuuupiddd yeaaaahhh. The other thing that I do with my phone is trying to find inspiration but then, my procrastinating trait slide thru. The cycle just repeated for months. Seriously, I'm having a battle with myself.
Then you know what's the crazy thing that going on? Okay firstly I've been exercising every morning trying to get fit and active like that la then that one day came, my friend just announce that she gonna do something. I really want to tell that on here but I think its not proper as maybe she want to keep it secret. I will let it out once she reveal it herself. But it was too soon. I don't even lose weight yet and she wanna do 'that' event??! I'm gonna look fat in the picture and everyone is there on the day of the event.. 'I'm in.. ppaaaaaiinnn yeeaaahh.' Zarul keep telling me that its okay but for me its not. Don't you feel me? That every time I walk in front of the mirror or my selfie camera, my double chin just say 'hi,'... but my regret won't last that long as if anyone offer me 'teh ais', I'm down for it. Give me that sugar-y iced milk tea, I won't give a damn.
Because of that, I need to clear out this phone storage as this event is one a lifetime. Hopefully, Amin! I don't want my friend to face any difficulties in this life, more importantly in this matter. Hope everything go smoothly as planned. I want to record all those moments for memories so that's why I need clear storage. Apart from that, I will pick up a phone from Ain. There is an issue, someone wants to buy it, I just said to her like, 'please, I want to use Samsung,' and she said, 'if I sold this, you just had to top up another 200 somethin to get Iphone 7.' I was like, no I don't want Iphone. And she just agree with me. Okay that remind me to get her a gift or whatsoever for her kind heart. I will update you on this. She just a girl with a lot of issues, not boyfriend issues but everything is issues for her so, yup. Oh and I want to start compiling all those vlogs. Acahsss vlogs but hey I tried. Can you give me an idea to find pocket money. I'm tired of being broke. For your information my back also broke. I already ask my mum to buy me new mattress and she just okay me. But seriously, when I did side hip plank like that, my back just did pop sound and I was like, Oh my God did my body just dismantled themselves? I need new mattress asap.
By the way, did I tell you my first brother already checked into university? He did last earlier this month, so in this house there's only my younger brother, my parents and me. Just imagine this corona b***h is gone, my parent only have my younger brother so screw him. He was so lazy that every time I thought about it, I want to throw my goddamn shoes to him. It's not like his hand gonna fall off from folding shirts and sweeping the floor. Ughh. That's why you younger siblings always get hate from older siblings. Haih, I think only 0.005% younger siblings population that really did the work and all that. Talking about siblings really trigger me in some way, it just click my anger mode. That's why I always feel stress aish. Okay done babbling, next thing to do is reading. Wow full of vision right. I t's been a month and I don't even finish one book. Why I'm like this, stop wasting your time dyno. I want to azan myself for real. I just watch Youtube about book reviews and recommendation and I just felt like, wow, I miss reading. And when I started to read, my mind just like.. lets go watch Instagram shall we and I will be like.. Okay dude. haih. dasar shakira copy ori. Can you just focus for once??!?!?! Aish.
Lastly, I just remember something, I forget to update about my wisdom teeth removal ugh, it's such a memorable experience. Maybe I will update about it later hehe.
I think that's all for now. See you in the next update! Bye :)

Comments