Back to Square One


Heyyo,

As I said in the last post, I will update you guys on what happened on 19th June even though no one cares and I don't give a damn thought about it. Firstly, why is the title of this post is back to square one? Well it's because we can't leave our things at our hostel anymore so I'd to bring all my things back home which, I felt like I'm never going back there anymore. Hoping that some miracle happen to us students as e-degree is not my forte. 

At 10am-ish I went out to the gas station to fill up my tanks while waiting for Mukhriz. He left his car there at Manjung so he 'tumpang' me. After several minutes waiting for him, he arrived and we started our journey by him driving my car because, well the unspoken rule. They guy have to drive the car or simply because I drive my car slow so a lot of guys feel really uncomfortable with my driving skills haha XD Of course lah slow, because I don't memorize the location of AES camera along the highway compared to them. This trip is different kind of trip because I've to pick up my boyfriend which is Zarul as we don't meet for a long time so I miss him aa gitchew. Our journey don't last that long as at Pauh there was JPJ's roadblock and Mukhriz was panicking. I was like.. did your license died or wut? What's going on? It turned out that it just normal panic. Who doesn't panic when there's roadblock? Even though you don't break any rules lol so the officer just looked at my roadtax and let us go. We continued our trip with a lot of conversation about everything. My degree progress, his job hunting progress, his love life, his siblings and he also told me about starting ship's engine using air starting system from A to Z including which valve to open, lever to pull and checking the pipeline. Sangat berilmiah yaaa perbincangan ini. When we arrived in Tol Sg. Dua, I started to ring Zarul to inform him that 'hey bij we already in Penang' and he started to ask me tonnes of question that impossible for me to answer. Sometimes I don't know what is my location. Yes I don't like geography. 


We just followed the map which mukhriz already give car's signal even though the exit is 500m left, I just let him be. So when we passed the tol gate, the rush started to attack us you know, we never went to this place and now we're curious with this map. We decided to stop at gas station because we're unsure with the map. I know it used satellites but still.. unsure. Zarul called asking whether we wanted him to come or what so I just said come je la kutip kami, takowd sesat. So he came with his legendary motorcycle which contribute 15% of air pollution in that area I think. He said that the road at his house is okay which we expected that there was no 45 degree angle skills required if there's car in the opposite road but nah, the road is the size of my car. I was like.. nk kena pukul ke rambut helmet ni. Luckily there was no car while we were passing through. Other than that, I was like cacing kepanasan in the car as I kept asking Mukhriz how I was supposed to act in front of my future mader in law uhukkzzzz Mukhriz said that I'll be just fine, just rilex. Of course la he's the one who rilex because this has nothing to do with him. We arrived at Zarul's home and my robot tak siap coding mode is turned on. What happened then? It is filled with Mukhriz is the one who rancak sembang with his parent. I'm that type of person that doesn't know how to interact with people. Sometimes Zarul's cat did an advertisement that we don't ask for by passing through in front of everyone. I felt lucky because Mukhriz is a guy, cer kalau dia perempuan. Mau dia caras boyfriend aku. While we were there, Zarul's mom served tempeyek which masukanginbutIdontwanttosayitbecauseIthoughtthatwasrude. Mukhriz and I kept eating calmly while sembang and when Zarul took a bite.. now he knew that the tempeyek was masuk angin XD awkward la odo hahaha Apart from that, I'm damn sure Zarul took my syrup glass so I thought dia ni saja la kot so I took a sip from that glass and that shrek decided to flip by saying that those was his glass. I was like.. ko nak mampos kan ngn aku. His parent looked at me like ko pikir sweet. Aiy mcm nk tumbuk2 ja dlm pasu bunga. Zarul's mom insisted us to have lunch but Ain already prepared Nasi Lemak for me so I just politely tolak the invitation but that guy, yes Mukhsriz already finished up the tempeyek in the plate so he is.. hungry for real. So I had to eat. End of story. 

After eating, we started the engine as we don't want to drag too much time so I salam Zarul's mom and let Zarul drove my car while mukhriz sat in the back. For someone who don't go out from his house for a long time, when he was driving the car.. I was shook that I thought we're shooting for fast and furious reborn or something at that time. Sekali ngn harrier dia cocok. Mukhriz was excited at the back. I will never how a man's brain work guys. I kept reminding him that this is my mum's car not mine. My heart dropped multiple time but Alhamdulillah I'm still alive and healthy. We only took 2 hours to arrive Manjung t.t It is indeed fast and furious reborn. We went into our uni and the guard asked us to scan the QR code and wrote our name in the logbook. First destination was Armada 2 to check Mukhriz's car and one of its tire was flat. However, this kid is kind of different breed as he already prepared for everything. He already prepared pump, engine's oil and everything in his car so he started to pump his tire by himself. Then I called my friend Bad to ask him to jump Mukhriz's car as the battery 'kong' already. During the process, I just chillin' in my car with full aircond on blast because the weather was hot as hell. Then Bad joined me while waiting for the battery to fill up. Zarul sent me to my hostel as he's gonna drive my car back to his rented house beside my uni. 

I was so freaking excited to meet Ain and Adilla so I rushed into the hostel with my tote bag, handbag and several boxes. While opening the door, all I saw is two people trying to reflect themselves with the chaos that happened around them. Dila is laying on her bed, playing with her phone. I'm worried at that time whether me myself gonna procrastinate like 'em... After praying, I joined them eating while catching up with each other, too many stories to share!! During packing my things, Dila came and handed me Uniqlo's bag while saying, please don't put high hopes this is not Uniqlo things. There was a set of mug including it saucer and tiny whiny spoon awh. 


After that, it is Ain to give me a paper bag and she wanted me to open the bag in front of her. She should know that I'm one of the people that doesn't know how to react physically to everything. She gave me lip gloss set that have 3 colors. It.. kinda random to give me lip gloss because I never tried one before.. so.. I will try it sooner I think as Ain will come to Perlis next week. But still, I'm grateful for their thought to give me birthday gift.


 And now I've to suffer to find idea what to give to them for their birthday gift. I managed to pack 60% of my things.. untill Iem said that the guard won't let anyone out from uni after dark so all of us like... *nicki minaj's song but make it 10 times faster*. After I settled my prayer, both of 'em already went out. The speed that they took to siap2, it still amazed me. 

I went out with Iem and of course Zarul was there too. Here is the worst evening of all times XD Our first destination was avocado's shake as I was craving for it after watching Iem's story and.. the restaurant was closed.. I was like okay fine and we went to Aeon to eat sushi king. It was 7pm-ish already, when Iem tried to open the door, the guy from sushi king said they're already closed. It was a double disappointment. Two are ain't enough, make it triple when tealive was also closed. It was a bad evening I told ya and Iem felt very bad to me. I was like, its okay.. things happened beyond our plan.. that's how life work right? Then we decided to eat western food at the dulang place. It's open so our night doesn't that bad. Zarul went to the table while Iem and I ordered. I paid for the meal that night, kawan2 tak payah la bekira - my new motto. Entah bila pulak boleh lepak sekali



After eating, we went to Lumut to meet Ain and Faris. Zarul and Iem went to toilet while me, calling Ain asking for her location, she said she waved at me, at the same time a woman also waved at me, so my blind ass went to that direction, not knowing that.. that is not them. When I came closer to the woman I was like, deheqqq?!?!?! I tried to walk faster to go to my boyfriend, it turned out Ain was at the opposite direction. I'm still confused about why she waved at me.. what was the reason?!?!?! All of us having a long fun conversation while watching two cats flirting with each other like.. kitorang mudah terhibur kayh. After that Faris was hungry so we went to food court beside Aeon where there was Ain's batch mates. We joined them and shikin bought Aniq's birthday cake. We kept teasing him. The not fun part of that night is the design of the chair. It was too short that Iem and I were suffering as our ass was sengal as fck. It took three days okay for the pain to go away. I stil can't move on with the chair design, all I know is he/she must not learning industrial design or something. 

Later that night, I continued packing my things where I realize, holy sht, there were too many things.. is it fit my car later?!?! So I forced Ain and Dila to wait for me to finish packing my things as I'm too scared to take a bath alone, you know, the hostel was empty for three months.. So they waited for me full of ke-redho-an. We did change our plan as I'm gonna help Ain to transfer her things first as Faris was working tomorrow. Habits are hard to change right? As soon as I put my head on the pillow and shut my lamp, the famous disease in all students hitting me.. I screamed, 'AIN, PINTU DAH KUNCI LOM?!?!,' Ain's replied that it is locked already while murmuring maki'ing me because she already shut her eyes. As I sleep, I woke up in the middle of the night,I think it was maybe because I gigit my tongue that had ulcer and my heart is beating fast. I'm not that brave to open my eyes or look at my phone. I just recited Ayatul Kursi and felt asleep after that. I hate that my heart beat that fast due to something ain't right due to my surrounding. The next morning after Subuh, I continued packing my things while both of them still sleeping, nyenyak betul korang ye. Several hours after that, I helped Ain to pack her things in my car and Dila is joining us too. Then I offered myself to park my car as I realized.. 'Ain, hang la buat, aku tak pakai spek,' yup, kena maki once again. So while Ain parked my car, I went into Dila's car and started to make inspection. When you stepped into other people car, you will feel different vibes hitting on you even though he/she drove the same model car as yo.. aite? Ain found me inside Dila's car and we started to kacau Dila. Dila offered us tomyum's pringle where you now... how dare you gave us pringle in the morning.. you want to make us fat or what?!?!?! 


That morning I really gave Zarul multiple fake hope, as we, the girls gossipp-ing for the last time, ye la pasni chat thru wasep je which the feeling tak sama macam face to face. After saying goodbye to Dila, we went to pick up Zarul at Armada 2 and his face was terrified looking at those things in my car and there's Ain under the basket. 

Arriving at Faris's house, we put the things at the front door because there's guy in there so we can't go in. While arranging the things, mama's cat is guarding in front of the house, we won't steal her cat lah, dah la sekor pakai stokin. Next we went to Aeon to claim things that I can't do yesterday which is Sushi King. We finally eating sushi y'all.



 Next destination was Kaison where both Zarul and Ain can't control themselves while choosing frame poster. Both of them were in decorating room phases while me is not so I just accompany them. Zarul also got himself a succulent. Anything for you la dear, then we went to Yubiso as Zarul wanted to buy lamp to his mother and he founded it for RM49. The next part was kind of Zarul favourite moment as we went to skechers. Ain was looking for new sandal while me, was thinking about buying shoes for him. It was a long forgotten niat tho, but alang2 50% discount, I asked him which shoes that he likes. He started to shy2 cat. I just.. just chose which one you like and he wanted the sport one. I got him that and he just like a kid that just got a candy. I was like.. pape je la nakk. I took that as his bithday gift this year as I'm not sure whether we'll meet again after this or not. 


Then we went to Starbuck and it was Ain's treat for helping her, she got us the cotton candy drink that featured mermaid's tail and green tea. It taste a lot better when someone belanja kan hihi. While waiting Ain to buy something in the Guardian, Zarul was taking picture of me and everything and I was like, please stop, people watching.. I'm shy. Oh god stop. Introvert in a nutshell right... 




We went to uni for the last time to perform Zohor and started loading my things in my car but Ain did most of them while I'm getting ready to leave the place. Zarul helped me in arranging my things. After that I'm saying goodbye to Ain, pretending that we'll never meet again padahal nanti nak jumpa lagi. So I went to SDCL and put my keys in the box and submit the check out form online. That's all what happened during clearing my room after 3 months away. Haish I miss hostel life. Also I miss Zarul even though he's occupied with games. I can't believe I manage to write this long ass post, knowing that nobody read it. That's all for this time. See you in the next post!

Look at my things, so many :)))

And also T.T the tiny spoon broke at the end because the bag fall :( but still usable. okbye. 

And I'm hungry looking at those pictures. 


because we missed Muz :(

Comments