It's my birthday!
me celebrating my birthday with sushi craving
Hello,
Even though I'm in the midst of hardship for this week and on wards, I still want to update regarding my birthday because I'm damn sure that I will miss a lot of information if I update later. This week, my final assessment period had begun so lecturers started to pour the works like there's no tomorrow. It's 85+ days since the PKP, pandemic all that, the vaccine is still ain't available but we as human try to improve our lifestyle to adapt to this new norm. Also the government had lift up the MCO so people can go everywhere now within this country and must follow the SOP. Anyways, my birthday this year is still same like the other year.
The only things that differ it is, I spent way lot of money this month. I'm pampering myself okay! - my justification. I did buy food on shoppee because I'm that lazy to queue at mall :> I bought books from bookxcess! I wish I'd knew about them earlier tho because the price is so damn cheap. I bought mortal instruments series and crazy rich asian only for RM128! That was a steal tho. Zarul also pursued me to buy those. So I bought it. Other than that, I also purchased yoga mat and jumping rope. Why? I guess its time.. for me to transform.. yela2 I knew I write those sentences way to many already. You can ctrl + F it. At least I really did try my best okay. Yesterday my body really screams for help after I tried to jumping rope after years not doing it. The last time I did it, I think during my school years???! Omg the fat that surround my muscle really forcing my body to the gravity tho. I can't even jump for a minute. A moment of silence to me. ... After the failure, I try to do Firzanah's workout at youtube that she did for Ramadhan streak but I didn't do it because I will be like seal asking for a drink during fasting because I tend to sweat excessively. So I tried the first day yesterday and, my abdomen really crying. I need to take care of my health more seriously starting now on t.t The last thing that I bought is from Hermo. I innisfree brand really work on my skin but my last bottle was years ago and I don't buy the new one because that shit is expensive you know t.t After consulting with my friends, I decided to go all out this month as my item is above RM250.. people around me knew that I was cheapskate when it comes to things but not food, so I was a bit shooketh looking at those prices but I just checking it out with my eyes closed. You can't hurt your feelings if you're not looking at it :) I'm well prepared to face my mum if she confront me about my spending habit this month. It's my birthday lulz, let me enjoy those things aite'? My plan for my postage all went downhill. I thought my mum would be at school because of the announcement kan, turned out they just have sistem gilir2 datang sekolah. My parcel came while she's at living room, my face look normal but my heart is screaming. I don't want her to know about my purchase t.t Luckily she started to respect my privacy nowadays as she never asking about the price and not opening my parcel. My mum really make progress to rapat with me.
On 11th June, the first one to wish me at 12am is Iem, he really recorded a video of himseld singing birthday song to me. I think after hitting the send button he went to sleep right away. Typical us aite', kasi cukup syarat ja send pukul 12 hahah.
Meanwhile Zarul calling me after that instead of sending long paragraph because he knew, I won't read that long if it comes from him . I love how flexible both of us in cooperating with each other. This year not so many people wishing my birthday but I'm okay. I still grateful for everyone that still remember my existence and be there for me whenever I reach for help. Even though I'm not talking to them every day, they still be there for me. Ouch. I starting my birthday with online presentation for Ship Material subject which I almost fck up as I woke at 10.45am, my class is at 11am. I went shower and getting ready, rembat je mana2 as she want us to open our web camera, which explaining why my face look like an egg. Meanwhile Iem wore his blazer including the songkok. I wonder what's going on inside his head. The presentation is okay even madam smash us a little bit but compare to other group, the smash ain't hurtful like others.
My mum wishing me on whatsapp which I.. erm.. awkward because if I remembering back those rebels day that I hate my mum that much.. deanna exe not responding. I just replied maceh. ??!?!?? yes I don't fcking know how to response to that because I'm still akward with my mum. My family is like the minor family that everyone in this house minding their own business, no sembang2 ka apa. Because all of us ain't feel comfortable with that. lulz. That's why you can't be that hard on your children, as we grew up, we brought along the mixed feeling of scared, toxic, not feeling confident and etc with us. It also make the child have PhD in lying. Speaking from my experience gittew. She bought pizza, chicken chop and Secret Recipe's cake for me. A whole carrot cake okay, my life feels complete as its been a long time I don't eat the carrot cake because I always saying no whenever Zarul ajak. He probably rolling his eyes at me right now.
Hi I'm exposing my middle name and age, future me will hate myself
I just received an email saying that Unikl's plan had been extended to the end of 2020, meaning that next semester is also conducted via online. Rip my freedom. I hope I can go through this and take this as a challenge. It is a great experience btw, experiencing online class for the first time. I prefer face to face rather than online but how can I do, we can't see these corona virus bij so the risk is everywhere. I hope they gonna find the vaccine soon. Due to that announcement, this week I'd to go back to campus to collect all my belongings. Thats mean I have the chance to meet my annoying roomates for the first time since the MCO started. Yay, we gonna take a lot of pictures. I also driving back with Mukhriz as he left his car at Manjung. Aaand I also invite Zarul to joined us, so I can spent time with him after months being separated. Of course we've to be separate, he's not my husband yet. krik2. I will definitely record our journey on that day and also record my Hermo package ok bye.

Comments