I Just Won Two Competitions?
This
quarantine thingy makes me gain weight excessively. I need to remind myself
that I don’t need to eat because I’m bored. I repeat, I don’t need to eat
because I’m bored. Okay first of all, Happy Birthday to my forever crush which
is Ciciko. I already wished him at midnight because why not?? I will always make
sure that I’ll be the first one in his life!! Even though he will get married
one day, I’ll be the first one to attend his kenduri!! I hope he has a great
life and Allah give him a lot of fortune in his life. Of course he has a great
life, he works at big company kot and he had me as his friend, silly deno -_-

Moving
on,
The
reason why I’m updating today is… I need slow the fk down with myself. Even
though you are not seeing your friends for a quiet long time, it doesn’t mean
you have to reveal your true self on social media. Dude, I JUST WON 2 FREAKING CONTEST?!?!?
And I kind of regret with my choice of life. Okay so the first contest is
organized by Aisa, I can say that he’s my closest friend even sometimes I’m
annoyed with him. He already finished his study and now he’s doing YouTube
channel called Young Generation Channel. The contents are more to motivation
for students and positive vibes only. I do subscribe that channel and watched
the video even it is umm. I think that he need to improve his editing skills
because all those effects are hard for me to stay through the video. I think I
should stop complaining and continue with the contest. He organized a contest
about making a video of what you did during quarantine. As a friend, firstly I
was like, is there any people will join the contest? As his audience are not
that many yet, InsyaAllah soon I hope he will gain a lot of viewers or
audience. I was like okayla I will joined this contest as I’m afraid that not
many people will join and make him sad. Gittew lah, it turns out, there are
people joining... and I was like... okay tapi dah shoot video so I just
continue editing using Filmora software. I think I shoot my video in very short
time as you know this family household is not too familiar having vlogger in
their house. Fuh yakin, confident, riak – the real energy that I need in 2020.
At first I thought I’d no chance of winning as ye la if he chose me nanti
people would say bias as we’re friends but my video is the most beautiful
things than other contestants hmm. #riakselagiboleh and then, boom
congratulations @denonandos for winning this competition. I was like, oh my
God, I knew it!! #yakinconfidentriak

Here comes the ridiculous or buang tebiat
part where I decided to make a speech about it using tiktok’s filter where I
put dance studio as the background. People are shaking with my confidence...
after that I started thinking, what the hell are you thinking deno??!?! Is this
the side effect of staying home that long?! And that’s the first part.
![]() |
| the audacity of him to post this video... |
Disclaimer: I use denonandos because I don’t want to set my other account to public because, it I what it is.
Second
contest is organized by SRC Mimet, it started with iem asking me to join the
competition as my video had that chance of winning. At first I was like shy shy
dog as you know SRC have millions of follower and 85% of them you’ll see at uni
soon as this MCO is done. Bad said that he already submitted via e-mail. Bad
also joined Aisa’s contest so I just like, join je la bukan rugi pun. I used
the same video.
At first I want to do a bit of adjustments but I’m too lazy to
do that so I just using the same video. Days passed by and suddenly I got Sarah’s
text, my roommate who abandon me last 2 semester asking me to e-mail the video to
her. After an hour I got an e-mail congratulates me for winning the contest. I
was like, oh fvk.
So millions of their follower can see the video. My anxiety
spiked high but I just kept cool. How? By not opening Instagram for one and half
day. I quickly called Zarul and he just laughed at me. That guy also not functioning
after all these things that happening. Bad won the second place which is not
bad. Then I got text messages from Miss Fadhillah as she congratulates me and
saying that she’s surprised about the gardening part in the video. Of course I
did the gardening… in the game. I don’t think that I’m give a damn about the
prizes part because I just joined it because of I’m bored. I also forgot how
much first place prize but anyway, I’m still grateful for all this opportunities
and experiences.
This
winning give me such confidents to pursue my vlogger life. Ok ramai2 ayuh
gelakkan deno!!! Ahahah it’s so hard to shoot in this house because of the
noises all that. So I just focused on my blog first of make IGTV’s video first
before entering lyfe of yotuber. And also I have thousands of studies that I
need to review as hello? You’re taking engineering so you need to dedicated
your life towards it, or else when you work in future, you reverse the ship instead
of going forward. #whenyoucheatinyourexam. Focuz on your stdiez kay gaezz.
I
have class in 30 minutes, so see you in the next post!






Comments