Pre-Convo (Dip. Edition)
Why #1? Because I'm pursuing my degree so there'll be another convocation for my degree so here is the first one which is Diploma. I hope that my degree goes well and I manage to graduate on time if God's will. Amin.
On 5th October, those who graduated need to pick up their robes and extra things at UniKL's headquarters which is located at the center of Kuala Lumpur.. obviously lol. Zarul and I departed from mimet using my car at 7 a.m as we targeted to arrive around 10 am-ish so we filled up the car's tank, top-up the touch n go and ready to go. Muz already in KL I think as her bus arrived around Fajr and Iemran departed from his home which is Labu, Negeri Sembilan. Before meeting him, I don't know there's a town named Labu so... yep.
Entering KL, Zarul and I almost did a WWE's scene in the car due to me as a person had the map and Zarul as the driver did not have consensus (I don't know I just google-d the 'tiada sepakat' translation). Mana la nak tahu 200m panjang mana if on road even though I'm in engineering course.. *stress* Pape pun, we safely arrived at the location okay! I asked Zarul to park at Quill City because obviously the university underground parking must be full already. It's either we had to do 7 rounds of search for parking or parked at president's spot. During that time Muz and Iem already settled their robes thing-y. So we got our parking and at the same time, me as intelligent and organized woman.. I google-d the parking rates.. yep you right. At the exact time I google-d it because we couldn't care less. Lucky for us as the parking rate for the weekend is fix for one whole day. Suddenly I just got a flashback where we went to IOI city and we accidentally parked at VIP's spot which cost us a lot of fortune. Okay moving on.. Let me tell you my freaking outfit that day, it was a slack with blue shirt which I tucked in the front part only. So hipster right. That time dyno didn't know that she will be 'tapai' for a whole day.
for labu people out there
look la that outfit.
So I informed Muz that I already arrived and it was like a small reunion. I didn't see muz for 10 months I think. But before that, when Zarul and I exit the parking lot, I expected that we might tembus directly to our uni but turned out, we exit at building next to it. I was like, where am I, there should be a lot of people all that. After 2 minutes I finally figured out where am I so we walked toward Muz which is in front of the uni with the bags. I excused myself and went into the uni to picked up my robes. First we need to flash the survey things using our phone to indicate that 'I'm the one who will graduate', I think they did that because parents try to enter the buildings which.. you know the lobby is not that big. First station is I need to claim my brooch while the guy will got tie. After that Zarul and I had to split as diploma and degree is on different level of the building. But we decided to go together.. like I will settle my things first and I will accompany him next. I got my brooch, robe with rfid tag attached to it, invitation card, sticker pass and post form for our graduation picture. The graduation picture is included in the fees so yep they will post it out which I already got (Continue in the next post). Next I accompanied my boyfriend and he took a long time, maybe degree had many graduates this year so I went to the toilet yada-yada entertaining myself. I'm not forgetting how happy he was when he came to me and first things I asked was.. where's your hat? everybody on this level had it. He was like.. 'oh', then patah balik. I was like.. this b****. I don't remember whether we going up or down that we decided to take the stairs instead. Every UniKL-ian should know 'the lift', yep..'the lift'.. that took forever that everybody decided to use stairs. Maybe that's why people at city campus mostly fit. Now we know their secrets. Look at our uni, the lift is so good that everybody decided to take the lift even though its only first floor. That explain the lemak that attached to our body. The last station was the final check of rfid tag that we need to walk in front of the sensor.. like smart tag lane and the computer will call out your name and display the picture that we submitted to be displayed during graduating. I think everybody prayed that the picture was already set up and they're not using our student's id picture. Lucky it was my submitted picture.
| Sticker Pass incl. envelope which is too small?!?! #masihtakpuashati |
| RFID tag guidelines.. I almost had a heart attack okay I thought my iron affect the tag T_T |
| the last station |
| brooch |
Iemran was different. That guy received president's award so he had to attend the first day and our day of the graduation. Iman was there too as he accompanied iem taking the lrt all that. First we went to coffee bean at Quill City and had a long conversation, 5 of us. Next we went to lunch at restaurant in front of the uni. Muz treats us okay. She always that generous. Everyone at that area were carrying the blue bag which means they also the graduates. I borrowed Ain's camera so all of us can pre-convo.. you know what I meant. Iman was so helpful that day.. I mean the other day too la. Ah forget about it.. so he's the one who taught us how to look at the map and took the lrt. We don't have this technology at our city so don't judge. It all went well until there is a scene where I can't enter the gate thingy because I tap the wrong direction. Stupid 'aite? I never took lrt ever again. The most genuine things that Iman did to us in 2019 was.. he overlooked the station that we need to exit.. and it was the very last minute that he's the only one that managed to get out.. and watching us go away inside the lrt.. can you guys imagine our faces. The feeling of betrayal. Iem said that the lady beside him was laughing. If I were her I would laughed too. Dah la takde sapa familiar using this confusing transportation. Iman asked us to stay at the next station and we finally reunited. After that we were moving on by walking.. and walking... We went to Masjid Jamek as the scenery was nice.
| @ coffee bean |
| After being scammed by Iman |
We took a lot of pictures with different styles. Just let the picture tell the story..
pelakon asal 'the nun'
pose cover perut
pelakon avengers yang di-reject
ye tahu double chin >.<
keredhaan zarul #1
syed iemran
at this point I thought Muz payed them
paling kepoh
iem kena marah ngn mama muz hm
wildin'
After that we went solat which Muz and I just knew that the wudhuk place is beyond seberang nun sana which we'd to walk and patah balik. At that time I completely making myself look like 'tapai'. That place were full of tourists and I admitted that the scenery are really nice. Next we packed our things and went back to LRT where Zarul and I had to split with them. So I said goodbye, see you at Putrajaya gittew. Actually quite sad, I can see Muz for one last time and Iem for countless time which is bored..
but Iman...
that is the last time I see him in person. Next time entah bila. Kalau ada rezeki ada la. Cepat la kawen nak buat reunion ngan ko ni. People always underestimate him but for me there's something that this guy can offer to the world. See you soon.
picunx
dah makan baru teringat nak ambik video...
So Zarul and I managed to get to the uni safely without lost and we had our early dinner as it was 5 pm-ish. We dines at Manhattan Fish Market which were good. Then he informed me that Hisham, his old roommates wanted to joined us back to Manjung. Both of us like, okay boleh je.. and that day I finally knew that Hisham layan jugak Blackpink..
I though lagu keagamaan je. Zarul is shook too. Around teluk intan they decided to stop by at nearby mosque to perform Maghrib and Isya' prayer where the woman side.. If you pray in front of the sliding door, the corner of your eye will see Van Jenazah and suddenly and I remember the things that happened during Ramadan's last year so I decided to avoid the sliding door. After that I quickly wear my shoes and cau. Luckily there were still uncles lepak-ing there which makes things less scary. hehe thanks uncles.
waiting for Hisham...
fast forward to the weekend...
Firstly Zarul and I were not to sure where to shoot the pre-convo pictures to we just went to Eco Spritzer and took a couple shots before it started to rain. It was though, as nak pakai jubah, pegang camera.. the lighting. The shot was so-so lah.
my failed attempt to vlog...
Ain invited us to have lunch at her house so we agreed. Faris was there too. We played with Ain's cat which is so chubby and chunky. I still geram until today. Rasa nak picit jek. After lunch and pray, we decided to shoot at her aunt's house which the picture turned out great. Garden scenery. They helped us a lot, tolong pakaikan jubah all that. Faris turned out to be photographer and finally we had the couple shot. A victory for us.
pin services incl. akupuntur....
the 'daddy'cation..
keredhaan zarul #2
keredhaan #3
tester
look at the fatty
quick to sweat
After that we went back to Manjung and teruskan hid0p.
diakhiri dengan pergad0han
So that's it for my pre-convocation story. I might left some details but hey.. procrastinating at my best.. so till next post which is the real graduation day.
dean.