Convocation (Dip. Edition)
This is it.
The first plan is I'm gonna go there by myself as my parent can't attend it because the convocation was held on Monday which is working day. Then my father decided to take a leave and brought along her sister which I called 'Tih'. My mother didn't come because my two other brothers need to go to school. On 13th October my father picked me up at Manjung and we had lunch together with my aunt. Bear in mind that I reminded my dad like 5 times about the outfit that I'm gonna wear with the robes. Yup he brought it. At Putrajaya, I rented Ain's sister Airbnb which located at Tamarind Square area but not in tamarind. you get it?. I forgot already the name of the place. That time I already using Ain's I phone because my huawei had battery problem. We arrived around 6pm-ish. During that, Zarul and his family already checked out from the room. Yup we rented at the same place but his session is on Sunday and mine is Monday so.. no luck.
Before we checked into the house, my aunt asked me to cocok my dad to go to decathlon as she had camping event next week. So my planned works! That is my first time going to decathlon. Sedih kan. Man.. I was so rambang mata, the fitness stuff.. I will asked Zarul to go there someday. I bought two shirts and a towel. Actually I want to buy more but I'm poor so yep.. the one who are rich is my parent.. not me... so yup again. After that we headed to the house.
During the arrival, the guards seems not helping at all which I had to ran to him because I need access to go to the mailbox to pick up the key and tag. I called Zarul for guides. I sweating like hell man. Another problems is.. the parking lot is so confusing!! I didn't know the idea behind all this building's plan. We spent almost 30 minutes to find the spot. Next was the lift.. which is complicated too as it did not scan the tag so it won't move... but we managed to get all through that. The house is so pretty but the wi-fi connection is not so pretty. The higher the building, the slower the connection? We unpacked and settled our things and later that night my father wanted to go to Alamanda to eat and meet his friend. For these two days we'd no luck with everything. In Alamanda, we didn't know where the ticket machine was. It was so frustrating. But my dad managed to find it, I don't know where. And to go to Alamanda itself,.. we were lost. My dad = me. No patience in everything. All the shops there is ready to close because it's already late.
After eating we just went straight back home. Oh I forgot about that one thing. The major one. When we first enter the house. I noticed that there was a bouquet of flower, chocolates and teddy bear on the dining table. Then I remembered that Zarul did told me, 'enjoy the surprise', and I'm actually surprised, surprised with the energy given.. surprise?? with my dad presence?? When they asked me about the bouquet I just stated that.. oh maybe Ain's sister gave this. And that 'b****', yup my boyfriend.. the audacity to write his name and then cross it out and wrote Ain sister's name on it. Ahh this guy! But I admitted that I'm feeling grateful for the bouquet. Thank you baby muah.
Later that night I just ironing my outfit which is the baju kurung and the robe, my tudung all that. One thing that is important for me to state in this post is.. Ain lend me her make up just for the convocation. In our room, Ain and Adila literally beat my face with all those make up which Adila is my un-paid teacher. A very garang teacher. They taught me how to put the foundation, concealer and eyeshadow in just one night. It was so awkward to put on those make up with my father watching hahaha. buang tebiat gamaknya budak ni. For 2020 I promise to start investing in make up okay. Wish me luck. Thank you so much to Ain because without her, I'm gonna be a potato during convocation.
The Big Day
I woke up early that day because I estimated that I'm gonna take a long time with the make-up thing-y. And my uterus that day decided to burst out . AAAAAAA Okay take it easy. I planned to style my tudung like loose gittew but suddenly my mother just.. 'CHANGE THAT STYLE NOWWW!!' and I just.. blerghhh okayyyyyy!!! But I just make everything look okay, I don't know how but it just jadi gitu. So we held a mini photoshoot as my aunt want to take picture with me including the bouquet.
Muz was staying at Tamarind Square. She said she gonna be there at 10am. Our session is at 2.30pm but to avoid all the madness, we decided to go early. So we packed as after the convo, my dad will straight away to home. The venue is not that far from our place. I asked my dad to park outside the venue because Muz informed that the underground parked is full already. The venue is at Putrajaya Internation al Convention Centre (PICC). I managed to find muz. And that girl.. just wearing baju kurung the same colour as me but tudung je lain warna. We finally connected haaaaa. Then we decided to eat inside there which is Nasi Lemak and Nasi Goreng with hot tea and coffee.
gittew kamera
After that Muz and I minta diri as we want to take a walk around there, looking at the shops available. My father just gave me the money and I'm the one who will buy the flower.. to ME. Independent woman kan. I asked my aunt to accompany me to buy flower. Mak cakap ambik yang paling besar so I did. And the quote on the card is also from me to me. My life was good. I'm okay. Next Muz and I decided to wear our robes at the grooming stations. Next is going to the photo booth as later that day my dad gonna be in rush so I decided to take the pic early. Ain and Adilla also advised me to take the pic early as possible because later the venue will be packed as hell.
the giant bouquet.. before shooting
thanks snapchat
This is the exciting part. So I just walked and then I noticed someone familiar. Yup that susuk badan and his mother. I knew it was sam and that psycho was there too. So I decided to walk pass them and beria with my aunt all that. It was so annoying tho thinking how she will over react like every girl in Malaysia tryna hit her boyfriend. Sore looser. In front of the counter I just gave the lady my form and went inside a room. Me with the other people from different uni just line up waiting for our turn. The guy who monitored us asked both person in front of me to adjust their brooch.. like me. I was like., oh. Kuddos to my aunt who put on this brooch on me. When it is my turned.. I was so nervous that I almost tersadung wayar kamera abang tuh. Maybe his heart is on the floor already. I brought along my bouquet. It was quick shoot which why my picture turn like.. I will show you guys the result. It felt so relieved that I settled all those things. We went back to my dad which tengah chill dekat tempat makan with his phone.
with my father
After that people from the morning sessions were finished so the lobby were packed as hell. In the mid of chaos Muz amd I decided to line up for the evening session to take the escalator. I informed my dad just to follow the other parent because I don't know how the floor plan works. Iem was still on the way. That tenang level. I think we need to go up 2 floors above us. The first floor was the last minute grooming session which muz had to iron her robe so I just helped her. At the same time we managed to take photo with dekan. At first I thought okay I'll see a lot more after this but do I get this chance again to take pic with him.. so I just approached him like sir jum ambik gambar. And he was like.. ok onzz. I know our dekan is so chill.
one with the pasu bunga
The last floor was where our feet started to killing us silently. We need to wait.. wait and waited. Iem finally arrived. We started looking at the familiar faces. Big reunion. and sam was separated from us. Its okay. I don't want him to get beat by the psycho. We took photos, chatting and gossipping. hihi.
with yana!!
with din
After that, it's time. So we started to enter the hall and this one aunt tegur Muz and I like.. dua orang je ke girls in this course and we answered, yes. And she said wow okay tahniah, congratulations. I was so shaky tho. I'm not used wearing heels.. almost heel la pakai kasut medshoes. Muz and I sit at the center of the hall. The ceremony begins with.. I can't remember this part because it's a lot happening. Start with the performance, perarakan masuk vip all that. We were indeed having fun because after this there is no Muz hmm. The last UNIKL song was the bomb.. we sang our heart out.. just entertaining muz actually because this is her last experience with this uni. Yup I'm a good friend sobs sobs.
thanks to muz's gopro and people who took this pic, diff uni
perks duduk depan
featured in unikl official page!!
When our turn arrived, we had to climbed up those stairs sampai atas sekali. It was tiring as hell! In the middle of the line is the last minute rfid tag check where we had to walk pass through the sensor and make sure the name and the picture is correct so they can make the final adjustment. Bila makin rapat with the main stage, my heart beats so fast like.. please don't fall. please don't fall. And the team down there keep reminding us to not forget to smile. Congrating us all that. Then it is my turn!! Alhamdulillah it all went well. I didn't fall. It just a blank script as we need to claim our sijil outside the hall.
credit to bad who watched the fb live:
my display pic
set gifted
Overall, other graduates were so pretty and their displayed pic was wayyyy to style than me. Tambah2 course multimedia. And our princess which is dewi rcmp were beautiful as always. So if you want to see hot chick in your class. Masuk la rcmp. Okay done promote.
they performed blackpink in first day
The best part of this convocation was the artist. Foz Zarul sessions there was Jaclyn Victor. For my sessions, it had been gossip tau 2 months before that Sam bunkface gonna performed at our convo but we don't know which session. It turned out.. in my session. They saved it for the very last session where Sam came out and we're like... YASSSS AAAAAA. My rm200 was worthy gaes. *lap air mat*. I called our sam but that guy tak dengar kot so I just moving on with my life. Muz and I were singing along. He sang two songs and I think that just fine.. If he sang 10 songs our fees might be rm500 just to pay the artist. For degree maybe Iem and I will perform blackpink song with our pencil skirts hmm let see.
After the event, we went to the station outside the hall to claimed our certificates. My dad is calling me non stop asking me to hurry up or else they gonna be late smpai perlis. So I just said a quick goodbye to muz and sprinted out. While finding my dad and aunt, I met Iem's family so I just salam them first.. takkan nak buat tak kenal sis asyik pedajal anak dia hmm and then I went to my dad. I sumbat everything in the car, the balloon that Muz gifted to me, the bags, the flowers.. eh semualah..
Before that, the last thing was I need to return the robe and my ass just left my brooch still attached to the robes. I was at the car at that time thinking,, is the brooch worthy.... Finally I decided to call iem and asked for his help and he managed to get the brooch back. Yay.
~~
Overall it was the best convocation. The decoration is magnificent and the best part is I got to spend till the last with muz.. and also sam bunkface lah. It's so hard to meet her after this as Johor is not dekat you know. After three years fighting with the grades, including six months of painful experience during industrial training. This diploma certificates just proved that I can do it. I can faced the challenge that thrown to me.
done diploma
It also the same with this degree that I'm pursuing right now. I'm gonna do better than my diploma days. That's all about my convocation experience. I knew that I missed a lot of things but I managed to write this experience so I can recalled it back in this blog.
till the next post.
Here's the finishing picture............ murung gaes.
and my brother graduate too.