Raya 2019

craving this right now cc @ boyf

I'm gonna dedicate my semester break to focus on my blog growth as I got another one pending post which is IMPORTANT memories in my life.  yolo

This year raya is so challenging, beside the issues raya ikut Makkah time, it happened a week before final examination which is 'fun' to most of the students. We stan a hardworking students who can balance study and raya efficiently. I chose bus to go back home instead of driving because, of course the traffic will be crowded and for a person who never drive on highway before... bus seems good. Nothing changed like other raya, my mom preferred to buy cookies rather than making one because we all pemalas deep inside our hearts. *No offense*. Our raya theme this year was green. Throughout fasting at Manjung, Ain, Iem, my boyfriend and me preferred to break fast at masjid as we don't missed out Maghrib time and the food were good. Nothing can beats makcik @ kampung dishes. So when I went home which is Perlis, there were always leftovers which no one can finish it. The lauk were so many compared at masjid. As a flexible queen, sis managed to adapt with the culture gittew which result my weight right now. *smile awkwardly* and again... I'm not delusional for blaming my mum for my weight gain throughout puasa.

We started our first raya very late, you know.. parent trying to plan which house they gonna go first and all that. We went out at 11am-ish to kedai gambar (my brain can't think what is kedai gambar in english). Every year my mum keep nagging about how important selfie stick to our family especially on raya day as none of us have photogenic face to take selfie by hand. I'll show you what happened when we 'tried' to take selfies (after my final I bought the selfie stick finally, I hope she's happy). At kedai gambar, my mom was so excited to sit on the sofa as my dad and I have to bear with knee pain as we have to sit and turn at certain angle and my leg started to cramp very badly that I'd to put fake face on. Anything for you my mother gittew. After that pain experience, we went to Sanglang, my mom's mom house. (fuh). We took another picture with my uncle and grandmother and then went to Kodiang. I type so detail like everyone care where my hometown was pfft. My grandmother on my father side had patah tangan due to tergelincir at toilet. On the positive side was she got her rest from layan-ing my cousins all that. She needs a lot of rest. 

Here is my dad masterpiece, sis looking good.

Had to block out everyone for safety purpose y'know. 


On second day, we visited another house which is I don't remember and all that. Overall, I'm happy to announce to you guys that I'm still qualified to receive duit raya! Even though it not sampai RM100 but Alhamdulillah la kan. Third day of raya, I continued bonding with knowledge again you know.. studying is fun while eating kuih raya. So I complete TITAS's subject table which include all of tamadun that we learnt. I uploaded it to my whatsapp's status jokingly stated the price of that table was RM20 and.. somebody interested. I was like whoa chill you can have it for free. He said nah, your effort is not free and asking my account number. I was like wow, congrats deno for your first sugar daddy experience. Just kidding (jangan marah bro zarul). Later that night I checked, he tranferred RM40 instead of 20. And again.. su su su sugar daadyy so finee~~ aa gittew punya berangan. hahah he just state that it for the notes and my birthday presents. I stan this sensible guys and to other classmate especially Iem, Bad and Izhar, why can't you guys be like him?!? Sis need money for a living. 

yup I turn on my 'read' just to see who's viewing my whatsapp's story... 

Before all of us went home for raya, we had test 2 which all of us were required to wear traditional cloth or else we can't enter the room. The question was on medium level as you know, I cheated. How? I asked the person beside me about essay because I'm suck at writing essay. During final I tak cheat lah, nak mampus? dah la seat no 1. After test, miss asked us to take picture together in front of administration building. Muka tebal 10 inch takdehal. Here's first class picture. I don't have gambar course bme as that person decided to keep it in the museum kot.

seketul kebahagiaan

New classmate

Selamat Hari Raya

 Overall this semester, all my lecturers are the best, mostly Miss Fadhillah. She always reminded us about good things and know how to handle her 'hyperactive students'... by being sarcastic... ...  Not forgetting madam Nik who already pregnant!! Ain and me still can't move on how cute their (mdm nik and her husband who taught me Naval Architecture on diploma days) relationship and madam Ain. For me she's doing a good job as lecturer and I like her personality. She is also tabah you know...

madam ain: If this quotation (" "), what is this one called (' ')?
Iem: quote?
Madam: ...
Me: ...
the whole clas: ....

yup, just cut the 'ation' and add 'e'. 

 and here's me after finishing final exam with my 9 pages of answer sheet.