Rant #1
Hye
I just finished eating my cereal and this post is unplanned. I just want to tweet this on twitter but I can't as there are many toxic people there and my tweet might be offensive. 'Maybe'. Disebabkan aku malas panjang cerita kalau tiberr ter-meletop pulak tweet I.. here what's happening, yesterday I saw probably 3 tweets that made me went 'defak?'
#1 Publicly showing/hyping your partner every day on your OWN twitter
What I saw was, when one person tweet their opinion (which is negative), the others joined the bandwagon too, 'Omg me too they're cringey af', 'orang lain pun ada bf/gf juga tk payah la update hari2', mesej whatsapp simpan sendiri dah la tak payah nak share'. From my opinion, its up to that person laa if she or he want to upload anything about their life. Who are we to ask 'em to delete or stopping them from doing that. Like, 'ko sapew?'. I can show off my boyfriend on social media too if I want but I chose not too due to my low self-esteem you know, I'm one of depressed kids but manage to keep up my life with everything *smile with peace sign*. I rant at Zarul about this things and he said those people were just jealous because his girlfriend is beautiful. I admit that too. I don't see any problem with that behavior and yet why people being so bitter about it? I can't brain. Overall, it's okay to upload or tweet anything about your life, if people hate it, just block tf out of 'em. We don't need people with trash attitude in 2019. Send 'em back to facebook.
#2 Religious people vs rakyat marhaen.
I followed FJ (ytjt) since she was a teacher back in Kazakhstan. Lately she kept answering question on her IG Story even though people said that some of it ain't correct and then there's one ustaz bashed her I mean put all the hadis and dalil as his hujah against FJ statement. For me it is okay to argue about that as I remembered Iem told me, 'meraikan perbezaan pendapat' but I can't comprehend about why those religious people kept using harsh words in comment section regarding that matters. I was so 'biasa' with these local culture which 'kalau hang tak belajar sekian2 jangan senang2 keluar pendapat' but she just shared what she learnt in class. If my situation it will be like, 'subjek ni hang bukan score pun so hang sapa nak bagi pendapat selesaikan masalah ni', gittew lah gayanya even no one ever said to me like that but we are human being kan, mesti boleh rasa. p/s: I'm not delusional. Back to the topic, that's the problem in this agama community. We kept prioritizing knowledge rather than manners. From what I learnt in TITAS subject, (gittew) civilized people are the one who ada kepercayaan and AGAMA + practicing high moral values. It's okay to correct people but please use proper words. They're confused why people kept asking FJ even though she doesn't have high degree of knowledge. Simple; she's polite and sincere to help people. She only answered question that she knows and skip if vice versa. If you read those comments, you will be shocked. Aku yang tak berapa nak baik ni baca tu pn terus dalam hati mcm 'Astagfirullah' and tutup page tu. Semua yang komen tu golongan berilmu but compare to their usage of words.. mcm budak tak skolah. Tak mati pun kalau beradab dalam berhujah. If you listened to Mufti Menk's podcast, he always tekankan beradab dengan semua orang. Buat baik, bersangka baik and all that. Think positive, jangan doakan keburukan kt orang. I'll put his podcast link here:
#3 Imported Fruits (ytjt)
This is regarding cik epal and her family. I just recently followed her due to her court case which is interesting for me as she want to drag down this one scammer legally. Can't wait for the result of the case. Recently, everyone was spreading hate toward her as she always state the price of everything that she bought which is OKAY for me. Why? Because that is her own MF page. Just let that woman enjoy her life. People kept saying that oh riaknya tahu la mampu beli barang mahal2. She always state that her follower yang nak dia tunjuk harga barang semua tu. She is an 'influencer' so if I was her, I'll follow what my audience need for my own advantage. But for me personally, the more she kept doing that, the more it make me want to be successful so I can have her lifestyle you know what I mean? When I viewed her story I'll be like, I'm gonna study my ass off so I can get a good job and mampu beli everything for my family gittew. p/s: Mufti Menk really give maximum impact in my life as I started to spread positive vibes each day. *pats my own shoulder*. Plus, I adore her personality, the more people hating on her, the more she keep making money through her ads. She's right. Those people who are hating on her doesn't get any single profit pun, buang masa ja. Dia pun dapat pahala free. I guess every entrepreneur mmg camtu pn (mostly oversea la kalau local kena kecam lagey la apa la), they want to naikkan semangat orang keliling diorang to work harder so they can be successful like 'em. Bukannya riak ka apa kan but it depends on masing2 la nak tengok benda tu dari sudut mcm mana. If you look on negative side, mmg selamanya buruk la kan. If you took it on positive side, your mind and body lagi semangat untuk buat kerja and keep improving yourself. Tak payah dengki ngn life org.
I asked Iem once,
'Iem, ko penah tak rasa jealous.. I mean mcm tgk ada kawan2 dah kerja, dapat markah tinggi.. what shoud I do if those feelings exist?'
' Fitrah manusia, mmg ada perasaan jeles. Tapi tu trick satan sebenranya, slow2 dia tiup rasa benci sampai kita menyampah kt org tu.. kalau jeles pn biar je. Tu rezeki dia, kita pn ada rezeki kita. Rezeki masing2. tkde apa la, buat rilek ja'
So that's all my rant today, I can't keep it to myself anymore so that's why I chose to write it up so hahhhh lega rasanya. Anyways, you have the power to control your life only, not others so if you don't like it, just block or do anything to get rid the feelings. But if your job is menteri2, so chance nak control hidup org tu ada la but sebagai rakyat marhaen. You don't simply ask people to follow your mood or need. Ko sapew? gittew. So jangan la kita mem-bitter-kan diri. Just live a happy life. Ikhlas daripada saya seorang pelajar degree sem 2 yang tengah ber-semester break.
Meep
