Jalousie

*happened before final examination season, fresh from draft folder*
Jealousy is a disease
Phew! It took me months to write in this blog again. So let’s go!
This happened last month. I was on my bed, getting ready to sleep waiting for my boyfriend to reply my text when suddenly there was a message pop up in my Instagram account. It was from my classmate since diploma years. Firstly, I assumed that was really him so I replied to his messages jokingly when suddenly ‘she’ sent me three images. I knew very damn well about those images, it was from my twitter, taken on 2016. Mark on this date okay, 2016. TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN! And then ‘she’ mentioned about those wechat days asking me whether I’d crush on her bloody ass boyfriend.
I’ve never been that mad before, for real. I felt anger, disappointment, confuse and all that. I was fcking shaking at that time as I was thinking. What the f wrong with this bitch. But it’s okay, she messes with the wrong person as I was ‘that bitch’. (once you a clap back queen, you can never go back) So what did I do? I responded to her text aggressively until she got no balls to reply it back. That is how angry I am that time. Bad was the first one to know about that incident as I want to let everyone know if something happened tomorrow, they will know the reason. In the end, all things had settled down as ‘her lovely boyfriend .. 'very lovely’ apologize to me. I was like ‘nah it’s okay, I don’t hate you, I just don’t like her attitude'. It turns out its not only Bad felt the same way as I am, Iem felt it too. You know your boyfriend but not his friends. Just ask him, why attacked me in the first place. So crazy.
What I want to talk about this incident is, even if you don’t have pretty face like other hot chicks, just make sure your brain goes step ahead than that okay? It is not okay to attack someone like that and she just made it rude. Yes, I get it that she just feeling insecure about her damn boyfriend but I already has one and we already two years+ together so what is the problem. Now I know why there is a phrase ‘jealousy is a disease’. Due to her ignorance, our friendship almost destroyed after her boyfriend is getting apart and apart from us day by day but we’d still respect that but she can’t do the same toward us and that was saddening. He is a student and you’re a student too. I mean, can you think about the consequences of that actions? She is the most stupid girl I’ve ever seen throughout my entire life.
It’s okay to control your boyfriend but not on everything. He has his own life too. He has friends too. Just let people live. Don’t control’s someone life too tight that she or he might be annoyed with you. Orang lain pun bercinta juga tapi takdela sampai melampau mengalahkan laki bini. Once you’re married, there’s no hanging out with friend’s sessions anymore as they will respect you as someone who has responsibilities toward their partner. Just chill tf out for now. One more thing was, don’t have social media if you can’t handle its content. Just live in your wechat’s era. You can’t think that everyone has the same personality like you. I am an angry person so it’s quite un-lucky for you. If you are so damn curious, just ask nicely. You don’t have to ‘perli’ that person. When you did that I was like, ‘kau siapa seal nak suruh mcm tu’.
I treat all my friends fairly and I don’t crush on my best friend lol. You thought our friendship is like p*** clips ke. Last but not least, if you want people to respect you, start with yourself first. The way you treat people is the reflection of yourself. Be careful. Be careful when using words. Use it for the wrong people, you are doomed.
----------------------------------------
Since then, all of us started to act more awkward with each other you know. The conversation and all that. Because all of us had the same life vision which is... 'any explanation?' okay that was our secret joke. ytjt. For real, in this degree life I just don't give a damn anymore, just do what you want to do but don't interrupt other's life. Just let them be. You do you, I'm gonna do me gittew. Another years to complete degree and I hope this incident won't repeat again. If that happened, I'm gonna turn into freaking T-Rex. Thank you.
Meep.