Happy Birthday
Somi is so cute in her recent Birthday mv.
Y'all know why June is my fav month and 11 is my fav number. Yup, I turning 22 this year..
It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
and make fun of our exes,
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers
We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time.
- Taylor Swift, 22
oops, you're not invited,
every day is my birthday.
-Somi, birthday
During the day, I spent my time studying in the library. Nothing interesting except last night Iem keep doing his tradition by singing birthday song using whatsapp's voice note. I'm so touched but at the same time I want to kick him into the ocean for the last line in that voice note.
My birthday celebration begins after Zarul finish his work. We should be out at 6pm but my ass terlajak gossip at bilik ain and adilla until 6.15pm. Basically we went off the schedule but he's okay with that. We went to Kaison as I got fluffy gucci cat and tumbler as my birthday present. It's so cute but I can't show the picture.
Next we went to Pizza Hut for early dinner. I'm the one who suggested to eat there as they got interesting set which I don't have to put pressure on my tiny brain to think what to eat. He took several pictures of me and the foods but never sent me one so no food's pictures. The thing is, I'm minding my own business layan-ing my boyfriend taking photos of ME but people next to our table kept looking like we're making out there. I mean, tak penah tengok orang cantik posing maut ke acaner t.t My insecurity ass had to ask zarul to stop taking pics of me because.. who tf gonna be comfortable if there were people like that keep staring at you? Anyways, we'd regular size pizza, mushroom soup with garlic bread, chicken nugget (so good), ice cream and ice lemon and hot tea for both of us. The food was good, I'm gonna cry every time I remembered it. (that was a hint). After eating, we went to the cinemas and I chose to watch Secret Life of Pets 2. The character is too cute. Zarul and I had a lot of fun watching it. Inikah perasaan orang2 tua, everything rasa lawak t.t


Then, we went home as Zarul kerja esok so that's all my simple birthday celebration this year. Thank you to Zarul for all of that. I'm happy t.t Every one is busy with their finals and all that. I think about going to Seoul Garden as I never eat there yet but I'd to leave early so next semester la jawabnya. Thank you to everyone who took time to wish my birthday, I appreciated it so much gittew. Much Love Muah xx


abaikan food poisoning beliau



ni pun sama, abaikan pertolongan beliau

my phone keep acting up so tak sempat lagi save no t.t nak upload jpg ter-reveal no. but thank you to anis, saiyidah and aina.
