100 random *updated*
Today I'm so bored that I read through all my labels in this blog and I found this back in 2011 I think.. it might be fun if I updated it right now with red pens hehe lets go
1. Real Name: Deanna (still same)
2. Nickname(s): Deanna (dyno, din, dean)
4. Male or Female: female (both)
5. Elementary School: Smk Derma - why I'm stupid (SK Kuala Perlis)
7. High School: SMK derma (yup)
8. College: Not Yet. (UniKL MIMET) - this girl is growing so fast t.t
9. Original hair color: Black. <i wish i have blondhe> nah I prefer blue
10. Tall or Short: Average (...)
11. Sweats or Jeans: sweats (*sweatpants)
12. Phone or Camera: camera (yup, still camera)
13. Health freak: Nope. (I'm trying to be a health freak)
14. Orange or Apple: orange! (Apple is not that bad tho)
15. Do you have a crush on someone: no< im single ;D> - wow yakin dan riaknya kamu takde crush pada zaman ini (Multiple times; un-healthy habit)
17. Broken Bones: no (nope)
18. Pepsi or Coke: pepsi. (I prefer plain water at the moment)
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: no (YES!) - I'm so emotional remembering that 13 years old me never thought of having chance to ride an airplane in her life.
20. Been in a relationship: no (YES) -wow gediknya kamu
21. Been in a car accident: yes.. kemek kat blakang keta ja (this one time only)
22. Been in a fight: Yes. (The counts keep increasing, YES)
23. First broken bone: no. (nope)
24. Best friends: Yes.anis farhana and saiyidah :D (still the same with new additions ;) )
25. First award: err, lupa :D (terlampau perform sampai dh lupa first award.. maybe award girl paling cantik :* gitteww).
26. First crush: i never been in that situation (aah menipu je ngko, I had but I forgot his name already)
27. First words: mak and abah (probably crying or mentioning mum or dad?!?)
29. Last person you texted: nobody - sedihnya jadi seketul deno pada tahun 2011 (syazarul)
30. Last person you talked to: adek aq ngan mak aq - wow bahasa (my family members)
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Mak Tih aq - (my boyfriend - The Secret Life of Pets 2)
32. Last food you ate: kentang ngan ayam mc donalds (Fried Rice)
33.Last movie you watched: Bad teacher (The Secret Life of Pets 2)
34. Last song you listened to: jason derulo don`t wanna go home (G-Dragon, Rose - Without You) - dah suku k-pop sekarunk
35. Last thing you bought:novel kelab da vinci (Cool blog)
FAVORITE:
37. Food: nasi pataya (I stan dumpling now)
38. Drink: teh ais. (YES)
39. Bottoms: tracksuit :D (excuse me; mini skirt and crop top) - okay.. sweatpants.
40. Flowers: white rose <3 awhh. - lol what's so special with that? (Daisy maybe?)
41. Animal: hehhee, rabbit! (CATS)
42. Color: pink. v.v.v much (YES)
43. Movie: horror,romantic,comedy and action <3 (YUP)
44. Subject: mathematics ,science - riaknya kamu (maybe steam propulsion for now.. gittew)
HAVE YOU EVER: (Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [X] fallen in love with someone.
46. [ ] celebrated Halloween.
47. [XXX] Had your heart broken..
48. [X] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [X] had someone like you
51. [ ] got pregnant.XDDDDDD wow.. nak mampus?
52. [ ] had an abortion. dan wow lagi..
53. [XX] did something I regret.
54. [XXXX] broke a promise. - we as Malays you know...
55. [XXX] hid a secret.
56. [XXXXXX] pretended to be happy. (mostly in class)
57. [XX] met someone who changed your life.
58. [X] pretended to be sick.
59. [ ] left the country
60. [XX] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it. -tomato
61. [XXXX] cried over a little thing. -such a cry baby now.
62. [XXXX] ran a mile.
63. [XX] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [XXXX] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [XX] disliked someone
66. [X] stayed single for 2 years since the first time you had a boyfriend/girlfriend. hmmmmmm..
CURRENTLY:
67. Eating: Nothing.PUASEE (fried rice)
68. Drinking: nothing. (teh ais)
69. Listening to: dont wanna go home-jason derulo (G-Dragon, Rose - Without You)
70. Sitting/Laying: sitting (YUP)
71. Plans for today: buat latihan math ;D -hahah I'm free b***h, (did some journalling).
72. Waiting for: bukak puasaaa. hehehe (Asar) - Alhamdulillah riaknya masih sama.
YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids: Of course with my husband :) -what?! dengan sapa lagi?
74. Want to get married: absolutely ASAP. hehehe -gatal (Yes after everything is stable, mostly financial part)
75. Career: engineer yeah! (currently pursuing my degree in marine engineering course) - emotional lagi guys t,t
76. Lips or eyes: eyes (YES, this long eyelashes is originally fresh from my mother's womb)
77. Shorter or Taller: shorter-??!?!?! (I want to be taller but nahh, tertutup sudah peluangku)
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous. - ??!?! (romatic)
81. Hook-up or relationship: Serious relationship :) (I'm so disgusted at myself as I'd done both in my life t.t)
82. Looks or personality: personality (... both... )
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: no. (nope)
84. Snuck out of a house: yes! (nope, you never done that.. kuat betul aku menipu dalam blog).
85. Held a knife for self defense: Never.
86. Killed somebody: Nope.tp teringin nak buad XD - after learning some laws, lets minding our own business.
87. Broken someone's heart: maybe. sorry. (YES =) )
89. Cried when someone died: no (yes).
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Yes :) (YES)
91. Miracles: Of course :) (Believe in Qada' and Qadhar) gittew..
92. Love at first sight: Nope. btw, what is that? idontknow - wow acahnya kamu (YES)
93. Heaven: Yes. (YES)
94. Santa Clause: No. (nope)
95. Aliens: No. (umm nope)
96. Ghost : no. never meet it. (Yes, believe that there's other creature live on earth).
97. Is there one person you really want to be with right now?: Yessssssss! hazwan syahmi <3 - Astaghfirullah member dah ada awek t.t (Yes, syazarul)
98. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes.yes! (YES)
99. Do you believe in God: yes. ever and forever. (YES)
100. Post as 100 truths - still tak faham what does this means?
My stomach is hurting from laughing reading my 2011's answer. Is that really me answering those questions? hahaha till next post!
