Good Bye Netbook

thank you for everything

So.. hye

Actually I don’t know this day would come and I really truly appreciate about it. I started this blog since I was in secondary school and now.. I’m in university pursuing my degree. My Dell Netbook had always been with me since the first day of my blogging journey. It’s already 10 years old now since I got it when I was in standard 6 as a present because I managed to score 5A in UPSR. And yet I’m stupid-ier 10x times when I am 22 years old. I can’t believe I would say goodbye to this netbook. All those memories.. even though it gave me bad experience these past few years but its okay buddy. 

Last week I got a new laptop with the same brand which is Dell. Overall it is great to me, wide screen, take shorter time to load and all that but not for Zarul as he kept bubbling at me how careless I am while purchasing that laptop as it was the displayed one.. with a lil bit scratch on its body. Honestly I’m annoyed like, what can I do now? Mourning about it? Go ask for exchange? Nothing I can do right? Ugh. I have zero skill or information about what to look if I want to buy a laptop. My deepest part of mind went.. ‘Go buy for yourself la if nak cenggini cenggitu’ but I didn’t say it because I was tired of arguing over things that can’t be changed.

Okay back to this netbook, I’m writing this in Words because it can’t connect to Wi-Fi anymore even I connected it with usb sobs sobs t.t So yeap, you’ve been good buddy. Its not like I’m gonna shut down this forever la because Zarul need to clear all the things up inside this netbook.. you know.. his sexy pose and gambar sensasi is still in this netbook. I guess.. that’s all.. I have to type using this netbook, after this I’ll be using the new laptop. 

Bye, I will miss the feeling updating my blog using this netbook (‘:

Shut Down…