 |
| Y'all see my smiling but deep inside I was cursing Zarul for not replying my text. |
It's already March and all I did these days were sleeping, sleeping and sleeping. I'm tired by doing nothing. I don't tf happening to me but yep. Sleeping is the best choice even I'm having important event.
A lot of things happened past few months back then such as I already met my new friends which in the same course as I am. They are fun but quite boring,so I left their whatsapp's group. Why? Because no one layan-ing me. I'm sad so I left. Typical dyno. So for now, I'm struggling with my group mates to settle our video assignment regarding Nasi Lemak unite all races in Malaysia. *wink* It took longer to finish than we expected as we need to do the interview.. asking people regarding nasi lemak and all that. For your information, my introvert level in me is not decreasing and I'm still a socially awkward potato. How great is that?

Next I want to update you that I'm officially join the AMAR club. AMAR stands for Angkatan Mahasiswa Anti Rasuah. I knew that I should've stayed in RECOM's club but I want to explore something new in my degree life. So yesterday, we went to SPRM Perak for watikah pelantikan and did dome tour there. For me, it was a great experience to know detail about the legislation regarding bribe crime and their objective to create this club in IPTA. We also got the chance to visit the SPRM's cell, Kawad Cam room (I don't know that name in English so pardon me) and bilik soal siasat which include sound proof system. We all agreed that it is suitable room to do some karaoke there. Overall, I thought that these experience taught me that don't ever throw myself into these bribe thingy as it was scary as heck looking at those cell and the process that a person have to go through for bribe crime. Also, I got a present as I managed to answer the teka silang kata quiz correctly. I think everyone in that room answer the question easily as I am but I gave the paper myself to the staff so yeah.. you know what I mean, what to know.. you know. Even it is just a pen stand.. but it still a present and I'm grateful for that. #alwaysbegrateful On the way back to our uni, we stopped by at UTP for Zohor prayer. It is my first time to go to their mosque and it is beautiful. Great interior design. I said to Zarul that if MIMET have this kind of mosque, I obviously volunteer myself to be rakan masjid.
 |
| the gift for teka silang kata quiz |
 |
| The girls featuring Madam Sara |
Last week, I had Marine Open Day as I was tasked to be one of the trainer for the workshop session. I was in charged for Oily Water Separator (OWS). The event started at 8am with the registration of the participant. We also did some zumba even though the trainer did some weird move but we just play along to show some support to our friends at the front. There were 5 group so I had to explain about the same things for five times.. Isn't that great? I was recovering from my allergic so my voice went worse even more. But I still enjoy it as I can practice my second language in communication context.. This time it is a bit better than the tugboat incident. Did I tell you about that? Anyway let me remind you, during intern, there was a tugboat. Most of the crews were from Bangladesh and there was this one valve that I can't dismantle due to its rare position where the spanner can't fit in it so I just left it there. So the captain told me that there was one valve that I missed. Little did he know that I knew bout it but I just made the shocked expression like.. "Oh really? ye ke" and the whole conversation is a mess because me.. the socially awkward person tried to arrange my words in my head and plus the panic started to kick in like.. wassup bich are u in ttouble? So that's what happened. I still can't forget how stupid I'm talking to him with my disaster english. Forgive me mum, dad, teachers and lecturers. I failed you guys. But hey, I tebus that mistake this year. Come back stronger gitu.

 |
| Me featuring OWS |
 |
| Tengah explain pun still cantik omg t.t |
 |
| Why did my cheeks decided to pop out like this? |
 |
| Having breakfast with Ain and Syikin |
 |
| After party |
 |
| sunkissed gituh |
Later that day there was Water Confident session and I managed to not getting myself into the pond. I'm not lying but everybody just can't trust me. I mean.. excuse me? I'm recovering from my allergic.. my air pathway is not in great condition and you want me to go into the pond and die due to lack of oxygen? But I just went in fuck off mood like.. so what? as there's this one girl in Ain's batch said to me that you can't eat the bbq's food if you don't get wet. I was like oh okay so what about it? I paid for it so who are you again to stop me from eating.??? But I just let it go because I don't want to ruin my mood that day. After eating, I followed Ain and her gang went to the Mimet's private beach. Finally, the lock had been opened as last 2 weeks we cleaned the beach area and all that so tadaaa. We did some photo-shoot while the boys went swimming. We lepak-ed there until 7pm and back to our hostel.
I think that's all what happened since the last time I wrote the last post. By the way I still don't get my laptop yet and here I am updating my blog using this netbook. Thank you for still working after 9 years passed by. Even though the hinge is already broken and that one tough wire is still hanging on. *cries* For this last paragraph I don't want to make any promises such as updating more frequently or starting my sketchbook soon as I know.. all of it just sembang because in the end of the day.. I chose my bed instead of all those things. (-: #jujurikhlasfatonah
bubye