Hey.. it's already 2019.
Okay my procrastinating level had reached the maximum level. Okay new year resolution: Write more in blog and journal.
For 2018, I didn't post any video due to lack of contents. My friends and I were busy and we ain't got any chance to hang out together as he/she have their own squad, also I lost my best friend (not in death term) but yeah, things like that happened and I had to embrace it like a bitch. There are lot of things happened around me last year but the highlight is.. I'M DONE WITH MY F* DIPLOMA! and yet my parent insist me to pursue my degree in the same course so I'll be back to uni this 27th. #yay #wowbestnya I know that things wouldn't be the same in my degree as most of my classmate decided to jump into work life including my roomate/bestfriend/sistur and etc.
There are a lot of pictures but I don't want any of my classmate cried if they are reading this post (propa ja). Even we hate each other so much that the hate grows within every semester, I still think that you guys are the best. Thank you for these incredible 3 years. Came from different school background and ended up with only 2 girls in the class and have the (almost) the same look... jackpot.
So.. anyway.. I would like to dedicate my 2018 to them so here we go..
 |
| I think this is during our first month wearing this uniform. |
 |
| Last workshop class. |
 |
| During first semester. (so cute kan?) |
 |
| First workshop class? |
 |
| Menyemak rumah sam habiskan makanan. |
 |
| 2018 Ramadhan. |
 |
| This picture would be so perfect if they're not holding the food. |
Next, earlier 2018, I was in Sarawak as my lecturer was so generous to give an awesome opportunity to me to become helper in his power plant project. Starting from that, Muz and I, we become so close to him that we also hang out with his wife. It also my first and second time to be on airplane. I've never been in airplane before but I managed to keep my straight face although I almost lose my head as the airplane started to accelerate. I sound dumb here for real hahah. From the project, I knew sis Nazurah existence. I'd still remember when Muz and I were involved in serious cold war as she sent me message and cool my temper as that time I was ready to go boxing with Muz. The unforgettable moment is when Muz and I keep guessing how akak Nazurah looks like, is she tall? she had 6 packs? mesti garang kan? frindly ke? and turned out she was a lovely person and always belanja dobi (pengorbanan terbesar.) Mukhriz was in the project too and akak always said, ' dah macam laki bini aku tengok' as we always fighting over small matter. For those who are new here, yup we also laki bini during high school.
Back to my lecturer, thanks to him for guiding me in creating new tools that lead me to join maratex contest and Alhamdulillah my project was in top 20 among hundreds creation. But still, I don't want to go into the van that packed with admin staff and marine lecturer anymore as it was so awkward that I questioning my existence here for 16 hours with them. Oh, not forgetting about the bronze medal that my team achieved in Made in Mimet with the same project. It was a heartwarming moment after 6 months working on the project and we dedicated 1 week for spiritual (just kidding) as I completely transformed myself as a dragon to make sure Iman and Izhar did their part on time. It was tiring!! I'm that close to put my fyp report in glass frame and put it at National Museum..
(here you can see the efforts and a little bit scratch and blood as it indicate the team working their ass off to complete these hell report and have to make 3 copies which cost them a lot and submit it in time just to save their gpa for that semester and their team's leader almost check in herself into mental hospitals as she saw smoke coming out from her nose and ears at 3am when she reads Izhar's part). - museum staff
 |
| Even though it is only bronze; I felt like winning already |
 |
| Famous jap, berjuta kamera kat depan |
 |
| Currently @ en shah's office. |
 |
| Breathtaking view at power plant. |
 |
| I still mad at burn for this picture. Tak instagrammable langsung. |
 |
| Powerpuff gurls. #keningonfleek |
 |
| Makcik and pakcik bawang in real life. |
 |
| Boiler and Turbine teams. |
 |
| Can't stop looking at the view from my window even though the kids beside me sibok nak tengok jugak nasib tk kena penampo. |
On 2018, I worked at SSE as their interns as after 2 months I realized this place is not match with my course but I finished it anyway for 6 months. I had two sv as the first one resigned and the second one is too nice that sometimes I bullied him for fun including the manilla card. You guys should've seen his face while reading the card. I met incredible people and learned that sometimes, we had to stand up for ourselves or else.. other will pijak kita. If tak puas hati.. just voice it out. Not forgetting, always be careful with people, you don't know their intentions and in my case was kaki report @ boss. That explained why I distance myself with office's staff. Anyway, it was a great experience to be able doing 'engineering' tasks and etc. I would recommend this place if you're naval or ship constructions students.
 |
| With the first sv. |
 |
| Second sv; yup I want to throw a punch at my bf's face -_- |
 |
| Dyno in red shirt, saving herself from being lenyek by forklift. |
 |
| Last day of internship |
 |
| This cafe is closed forever after we ate here -_- |
 |
| Fried myself underneath the sun. |
Last but not least, 2018 was all about friendship. After a lot of incident happened, I managed to filter the list of my friends. I don't want to write much on these because.. you feel the same as I feel. Thank you for existing and work things out with me instead of walk away without any explanation :)
Thank you so much for participating and I wish that only great and best thing will happen to you guys.