Restarting...
![]() |
| Gloomy weather |
So.. 5 months. I didn't blog for 5 months already guys. It felt so good to be on my netbook's keyboard again after 5 months of procrastinating. Its just not 5 months of no blog, my logbook is in critical zone too.. because.. I don't have any entry yet. wow deanna. Congrats on the journey to fail yourself in Intra session. * cry a river *.
The purpose of this post is, I just want to clear up things with myself and settle all the un-settling job by this November. I work 6 days a week which means I've to write 24 entries for a month. 24 times 4 is 96 entries. Phew okay I got this shit. Wow almost 100 entries. Oh God please give me some strength to get this things done in time a.k.a before the Intra visit date is release.
Doing internship here is confusing. I'm happy but at the same time I'm tired due to the weather and the high intensity workload and also angry and piss off with certain people, and also kena belasah with boss are the best and sad feelings. phew, ok dear 2016 deanna, why do you sign up for this? Anyway, at least I met awesome people here. They are not kedekut ilmu, ramah and funny. Did I tell you how Tajul recite doa naik kenderaan while watching the downslipping process of the barge? A lot more things happened that make me smile whenever I think about it. And not forgetting.. Zarul brought pam tayar basikal when Cham asked him to pam tayar hilux. -_- My boyfriend guys. Pardon him.
Apart from that, I'm planning to make a exclusive journal to record my Intra journey and that sketchbook will be full of my sketches related to what I'm doing during internship. Mark that "will be". Intro.. "Welcome to the episodes 459 where deanna is so determined to do something great in her life but that ain't happening because it is too late." *wink* I think I will draw about the everyday routine when I come to work.. doing routine check on the forklift, the upslipping and downslipping the barge, tugboat and ferry, doing fitting job, servicing the valve, systems on ship such as keel a.k.a keeyul cooling, quick problem solving and others. Sound very the marine engineering offshore segala oil gas cargo right huwekk muahahah ok let see how its gonna turn out. *smile nervously*
Other than that, next month is my boyfriend's birthday and I want to suprise him so badly but I don't know how. Romantic date? cake? oh he doesn't like overly chocolate cake that much... take him to the cinema? Go to Ipoh? I will make a deep research for this. He is not that twitter dude style, more to daddy style.. you get it? Mature, that 'I accept all things that you give me.. I don't mind' attitude. :-) sound simple aite? Actually this type of people is the hardest to think about. aaah I'm stressing out.. how I'm gonna make my favourite guy of my life to be happy. I'm such a loser girlfriend. I will update here when I make up my mind.
So.. that's all I want to tell you guys. As usual.. I suck at ending my blogpost. 5 years goes by.. I still suck at writing. peace out y'all.
