We won?

Yep it is true, we won. So that's all. Okay bye.
Just Kidding.
Finally, deno suddenly realized she has a blog that only have 2 posts throughout the entire 2018. About that picture, let me take you back on the 22nd May 2018. All my classmates including me have to join Made in MIMET which we have to present our final year project to the randomly selected panel. Screw both of 'em, I will tell you about it later.
After battling for 16 weeks.. (battling with laziness actually), we (our group which is Demaniz, I know rempit gila nakram but abaikan please because that's not our official group name yet) finally completed our project. * Wipe fake tears * So, on that thrilling day, we already prepared our minimalist mini saiz semut poster, tonnes of pictures which is printed on A4 papers, brochures that Iman did throughout the night before (he didn't sleep tho, videos which is edited by Iman too and slides. On 8am, we paste all the materials on the board at our booth which booth no. 159. (I hate this day so much that I still can remember our booth no.). We are in the middle of fire earth water thingy.. you get it? At right, there's a group that using steam turbine principle meanwhile on our left we got some remote control speed boat (and they placed it in the tank which contains a lot of water). So yeap, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind (Bad's group). Waiting for Aang to do some special appearance with his giant creature. I'm officially annoyed.
The judging process started at 8.30 or 9-ish like that, I can't remember. The first group was Muz and the gang so yas we had the chance to practice our presentation and 80% of the time is me forcing Izhar to talk loudly. We don't present in front of ants, Izhar. Cukuplah poster kita yang bersaiz anak semut. Iman is 90% high due to lack of sleep. Great team aite? All the previous group seems badly beaten by the question thrown by the judges. Before this, our supervisor already 'expect' that our team will be facing a hard presentation as the judges don't understand our product's concept and we had to make they understand clearly aaaaaannnd we fail miserably. He's damn right. There are two judges, one is in electrical department meanwhile the other one is Naval architect. Ffs no correlation dohh. In the end, we unable to answer the RPM question. Tf RPM as this is only prototype. Apart from that, there's this incident where Izhar is in the mid-presentation, the judges pay -1000 attention to him. Like wtf. I just want this day to end. During presentation, all of our classmates including Zarul (tetiba ja ada, kenal ke?) were supporting us as we're the last group. Thanks guys. That day is not our day to be honest.
![]() |
| Brochure's design by Iman |
![]() |
| Our booth |
Our supervisor is one of the judges for BMO course, so I just whatsapp him to inform about the presentation and he instantly asked us to meet him at his offices. From supervisor and lecturer, he transform himself as counselor. Iman and Izhar were the one who stressed the most. Sir just sitting there, listening to our boring ass story about our bad day and condemning the judges which is more to mumbling. In the end he just like.. ok, dah? dah lega? all good? its okay. We need more counselor like him, listening to the problems and most importantly.. DONT JAJJJJJ!!
We've to go to the Dewan Khatulistiwa at 2 pm for closing ceremony. I forced Izhar and Iman to come with me. After dean's speech, sir called me. " Pergi dewan, korang menang hadiah, tahniahh" - with happy voice. I was like, wow, thanks for spoiling my/our surprise mood. As the other group were nervously waiting for the result, there're us .. fighting about who will go to receive the medal. Iman took it because he has easy access to go out from the row. *evil laugh* Then we excuse ourselves to meet sir as he'd to go to KL on that evening, we took pictures with him and he brief us about what should we do after this. Bigger things are coming and I can't expose it here because it is Top Secret. shhh...

Later that evening, we balik la qada tidur. Ringan kepala otak. Done presentation uolls. We're grateful for this achievement and we took this as our stepping stone to improve ourselves and the prototype. Congratulations to the other winner which is Gold- Muz's Gang ; Silver - Razan's Gang. Not forgetting, congratulations to my boyfriend for waking up early on that day and present his research even tough kena belasah dengan soalan madam. We don't have a picture on that day. Dasar sombonk.
![]() |
| Taken using Muz's phone. |
Will my suffering end after that? Hell naw, report, hard cover, technical paper, final, hostel application. Is this adulthood? I'm trying to settle things one by one until I realized that my paper starts this thursday.... pray for deno. It's almost 1am , I've to off now.
![]() |
| Heels are killing me so I wore sandals, sponsored by my boyfriend |
Till the next post, see ya.



