Am Still Here


quote that Zarul will send to me while doing my report

hello
huargh my procrastinating tingz are getting outta of hand. I mean.. It's almost half of 2018 and I only wrote 1 post in blog. wow, such an achievement. Trust me guys I'm still trying to catch up my life, prioritize my favorite hobby and many important tingz. 

Today, I just want to update about what I'm doing lately and all that. 

Firstly, I just want to talk about friends. I guess this is my last time to .. you know.. trusting people so easily. I actually ditched off 2 of my room mates because, I don't know. I really felt like some negative energy swirling around me until that one day both of 'em not talking to me or replying my dms. At that point, I was like, wow last 2 weeks she are on this sides and this week she want to be the other side. That what happened when someone doesn't even have a life's principle. The result is the one that I gotta face now which is weird multiple personalities that she doesn't even had to do but she did anyways. The words that I saw on social media last month was right, 
Be careful who you trust, if someone will discuss others with you, they will certainly discuss you with otherss
I hope you guys doesn't have to face things like I did right now. That's why I tweet I hate low class bitches. Talk bad about people just with the hopes that someone will talk and friends with them. But it's okay, already cut off the toxic people in my life and now living happily with my  one and only half trust-able roommate and classmate. (This sentence is so stressful to read) Not forgetting my hyperactive classmates and my lovely boyfriend who always threatening me to leave me at the side of the road just because I did the duck face.

Next thing I want to talk about is my education. Education tew. This last semester of my diploma, I only have Maritime law, Workshop practice, Automation and final year project subject. Those subject are okay to me except last week that we almost blew up the generator in the workshop because we missed the sea water inlet valve which resulting to there's no coolant circulate inside the generator which result over-heating. Yeah we did kena marah by our lecturer, and not just that.. I will mention about how tiring and pain that I felt at my legs as we had to run 3 rounds at the slipway as our punishment. Can you imagine running with wearing coverall and safety shoes? It's like you add another 3kg to your load. fuhhh.

And my final year project almost make me to be a GOT's dragon. When both of your team members are baloq as fck. ugh. I target that next week we will be finished with our construction of the tool and I can focus on my report. Not forgetting that Zarul a.k.a my english teacher almost choke me with netbook because my brain cells seems to be not functioning well in english creative writing. My english are rusty as hell huwaaa. Fortunately today he's still sleep even though it's already 10.46am. Not getting mad today as last night he did my workshop video... but I'm hungry..... (pray for deanna)

I think this month, is the 'Deanna craving for food month'. The foods are:

  • Big Cup rm5
  • Dumpling dumpling dumpling
  • popia basah ( nak lagii)
  • Mcd's chicken
  • pizza
  • something cheezy
  • nachos 
  • iced chocolate / latte (nak lagi jugakkkk)


yep, semuanya unhealthy food ye kawan kawan. My diet didn't go as plan but I manage to train myself and zarul (surprisingly) to not to eat at night. We always catching up dinner at 5pm-6pm. Proud of myself and my boo. But he still boroi. Just sayingzz. (when he read this, probably I will pretend that I am taking a nap.. hm that would work for me).

Honestly, I niat nak buat report.. but here I am updating my blog and playing with the theme that I think I want to use it because it is responsive type. I'll try to hold hands to not to start overhauling my blog and get stress about the coding. So I'm gonna do my report now.. pray for my creative english so my boyfriend won't get on his last nerve again checking my sentence

Dyno
xoxo