Eh March already?

Hi
Todays is the 1st March and it’s been a long time
since I didn’t update in this blog. So first of all, I’m busy. Ok I lied. 2017
had been a great year for me. I learnt a lot of things which is don’t trust
anyone even the closest person around you beside my boyfriend. He knows
everything. I don’t want to talk much about 2017 because past is past. It
already became history so why should we bring that up again in 2018 right?
But there’re few things I wanted to highlight during my 2017’s
journey which is :
- I went to Sarawak for the first time
- So of course it is my first time riding an airplane *lap air mata*
- My first job
Quite interesting right? But I don’t want to write all that in
this blog but I’ll write in my journal. Yup. My birthday journal from Zarul is
still not touched by me. I am a cute person guys, so saying nak guna my cute
stationary and I’m still working on my saying-ness habit toward un-living
things. Show me some support sis / bro.
My goals for 2018 is I want to finish my diploma. It is my
final year and of course I want to nail my final year project. I’m teamed up
with Iman and Izhar. I wasn’t quite sure about Izhar in my team last year ago but I chose to give
him a chance to prove that he can do all the work that we give him and yea so
far so good. Maybe it’s our fault to judge him at first but its all good now.

Next is about grades. Yea that gpa and cgpa all that. My GPA
and CGPA last sem was a disaster , but I love me because heyy I legit took 8
subjects previous semester and I pass all of that! My friends congratulate me
for that achievement because who does that right? This final semester which is
semester 5 before I go to practical, I want to score Maritime Law, Marine
Automation and Workshop Practice subject and get gold medal for my fyp. Seem impossible
right but that's why I named it goals. Get it? Ok hambar. NEXT!
I want to focus more on journaling and making arts. I do
have a lot of sketchbooks and none of them is full yet. I miss colouring huwaaa
but yea. I’m procrastinating all day every day. I’m tired by doing nothing.
How? I don’t know. Maybe today I’ll try to pick up my pencil and book and start
sketching.

Last but not least, Zarul. Ya my goals is Zarul. He’s the
tough guy lately as he’s so patient dealing with my cranky ass. I mean, your
girl right here get mad for nothing. I don’t know, every time I get upset of
myself, I will throw tantrum towards every one and he is one of ‘em. But its
okay, later every night we’ll be in good condition unless the cold war occur
and both of us will offline. But lately we’d a lot of video call session and I’m
in love like someone willing to lend his ears to hear my leteran about anything
from something that related to educations, artists, famous people and most
importantly membawang together. That’s what I called love.
Looking at my boyfriend sleeping and thinking how peaceful and quiet his. Can’t wait for him to wake up and behave like a 2 year old child with severe ADHD - @lucyyorke
That tweet sums up our relationship now. But I love you baby
so keep doing like that.
So that’s all I want to update. I
wish 2018 is my lucky year. I’ll keep ding what I love. Hangout with good
people. Respect everyone and keep membawang everyday. Till we meet again in the
next post!
p/s: should I keep this theme or you want me to redecorate my blog hurm