Great Date
Heyyo,
Currently, I'm living my best life because my boyfriend lend me his laptop (idk for how many days). It feels great to update my blog using laptop which doesn't hang every 10 minutes when I hit the space bar. Don' get me wrong, I still grateful to have my netbook for almost 8 years now. How times flies. It was my rewards for getting 5A's in UPSR and I always using it all the time. Great memories. Its almost 2pm right now, yesterday, I was planning to get done with my journal and sketch some ideas but then.. here I am. Scrolling unnecessary things, watching cupcake Aisyah's vlogs, pinterest, facebook, we heart it, 8 share, and everything you could think of. My boyfriend had spw meetings going on today and that's why ladies and gentleman.. I'm procrastinating in my cozy room. By the way, I just unpinned my roomate's pic on my board because.. ya I'm not the old Deanna. Y? Because she's dEaD. I think I don't have to tell about what's going on between us lately but I share my problems with my old friends, they're still the best tho but saiyidah's word really make me think all night.
"orang berilmu ni, makin tinggi nilai ilmu, makin dia merendah diri"
ooh burnnnn hahah kkdak but she's right tho.
but anyways, just let forget about that because they doesn't deserve space in my blog.
It was a great date yesterday with Zarul.The original plan was on Saturday but since I think that he'll be tired from meeting.. I decided to go out on Friday. We bought our movie ticket first then looking for something to 'alas perut' because the last time both of us ate were at 11am-ish so we grabed pizza and chocolate drink. Even though he said that his stomach is still hungry, I just let him stay that way because that guy need some discipline. Lapar je keje. (I looked like evil stepmother already). Then we walked to Popular just to torture myself as I set in my mind, don't buy useless things as I wont use it because of sayang??? Ended up buying a pen and kitkat for sneaking into cinema purpose.
It's almost 4 as our ticket is at 4.15 pm so we bought Iced Lemon from syurga nearby. You know I'm being sarcastic aite? RM7 for large Iced Lemon Tea. huwargh. Then we sat on the couch waiting the hall 2 light coming on and Zarul keep annoyed me because we're too early. I can sense that he's bored so we took a walk to Ubiso and he insisted me to buy the colour marker as it were 3 for RM5. After having hard times choosing colours. (it way more hard than choosing lipstick). So I put the colour in my pocket and we went into hall 2. We watch The Foreigner. (9/10) y'all Jackie Chan was in that movie so it was great and the plot twist makes me goes yas bitches hahah kkdak, It was cold that Zarul already become seashell beside me. Not focusing on him tho I just let him be.
After the movie end, we went to eat tomyam because we both hungry as heck. I almost have a chit chat with table as Zarul keep playing his tablet. He can't focus 2 things at once and sometimes that fact makes me cringe. I just like, ko sabar jap, tengok la tablet to sampai kiamat and luckily he notice my temper was about to blow up and he acted like a good cute boy again. This man knows how to save himself from trouble tho. Ugh.
We went back to armada after finished eating and I thanked him for today and go back to my room.
So that's what happened on Friday and I'm gonna procrastinating bye. My hand is still sore as last night maybe I dream of winning the swimming championship as my hand stretched. My muscle sore tho.
Till the next tYmE!!!!