Hormones Kick

hey guys, 
I'm back. 
These 2 weeks are extra stressful for me. My hormones are not coping well with me as I started to be more grumpy-ier. Always throwing tantrums @ my boyfriend and somehow feeling very bad about it but deno is always deno aite. Today I’m a  cheerful person, the next day I’ll be like ‘don’t talk to me’ mood and I got sudden craving too. I want burger, ice-cream, secret recipe’s cake, dominoes, chicken chop, iced milo and etc. #forsureimnotpregnant

I’m one of the committee for Recom and Marey Carnival event this weekend and I can expect that it would be stressful as Aisar asked me to be one of the mentor for new member to handle Recom’s booth as it is Club’s day on the same day and Faris want Ain and me to be the volunteer at Takraw’s game. Life is great for me this month.

Today I’m a bit under the weather. Headache, runny nose, nausea, back ache and etc you name it. I just feel frustrated with this condition and already throwing tantrums @ my boyfriend for 178 times this month. I know he didn’t deserve this kind of treat but I can’t fight my hormone. This anger got the best of me as I started to push everyone away and realized that what I did is so wrong on so many level. Yup, my brain started functioning when the damage is done.

It’s been 2 days that I felt like I want to lay in my bed all day, feeling lazy to eat and even go outside. I only go out when I’ve to go to classes. Luckily my boyfriend is so thoughtful although I've said for 200th times that I don’t want to eat or meet him yet he still making sure I’ve food to eat that he’ll wait @ the gate for me and when he saw me, he’ll always put his smile faces at me although the pahit getir that I’d gave to him. Hahaha okay I appreciate that effort tho. I already told him that don’t even try to understand me as he’ll be depressed about it but he did anyway. So guys, that’s the answer why zarul had to go to class with eye bag and if you take a close look in his mind, it would be a mess in there.

So yesterday we’d a meeting for those who stays in hostel and that one specified girl yeah,, that one which zarul already clarified to me that she doesn’t important for both of us, she sits behind our row. So, I was like okay, why would I care about her and I continue minding my business and later that night I saw her tweet that says she’s so annoyed seeing this one person. I don’t get offended easily guys but this one. My head is on fire already. I don’t know why I need to write about this but I do think I need because I can’t get it out from my head. I was like, c’mon, you can do better than this. Haishhh, I hope I got the strength to level up my inner bitch inside me but I choose to be kind because my mom is not raising her kid as weak person. *sudden round light appears on my head*.

So now it’s 12.30pm, I got class at 2pm which is diesel engine subject. Had to wear uniform ugh. I’m gonna tidy my room and ease myself. I don’t to stress myself as it would be bad for me.

Till next time.