I guess I'd nothing to worry about as all my loved ones are gone and there's no way they can hurt me now. Yeah I still got my friends walking besides me. But me myself have to face the problem. If only I could substitute people to replace me.. nah. If I lose everything and even the world are against me.. my only wish is.. I still want to be me. Maybe next day or so on I'll be the same but from the inside I'm change. I just want to say goodluck to those satans out there and congratulation.. because you did destroyed my life and make my motivation from 100 to -150. Thank you. I just want to say that the next time we'll ever meet.. I will say I'm sorry.. because my back breaks your knife :)
I guess I'd nothing to worry about as all my loved ones are gone and there's no way they can hurt me now. Yeah I still got my friends walking besides me. But me myself have to face the problem. If only I could substitute people to replace me.. nah. If I lose everything and even the world are against me.. my only wish is.. I still want to be me. Maybe next day or so on I'll be the same but from the inside I'm change. I just want to say goodluck to those satans out there and congratulation.. because you did destroyed my life and make my motivation from 100 to -150. Thank you. I just want to say that the next time we'll ever meet.. I will say I'm sorry.. because my back breaks your knife :)
Comments