Orienteering

Ain, Mirul,Acha, Bad, zarul

Heyyo
So, let’s talk about the orienteering event that I mentioned in my last post. This event was an event that changed my game forever I thought I can do the running guys but nah hahah joke on me.

Before we departed from our uni, I went out with Zarul that evening around 6pm-ish with his friend to send some stuff and then we grabbed some food. It’s around 7pm when I arrived at my room and the frustrating fact was I’m not packing yet... double thumbs up for myself. Do I need someone to lecture me about last minutes thingy? No I don’t because Zarul did that earlier. I did the packing stuff on time and I’m so proud of myself for not taking forever to get ready. (that day only). Zarul waited for me at the gate and we walked together to the place that we’ve been told earlier. Not forgetting the secret recipe’s cake that I got from Kak Oya. Before I left my room, Kak Oya approached and hands me the cake as yesterday was her birthday and my lazy DNA won’t turn back to my room to get a tupperware so I can give a slice to Muz. Muz redho and just asked me to take both slices BUT she wants replacement for that one slice of cake so I just said yes. (I’m typing this out so I won’t forget about my promise that I’ve made or else I gotta sleep at the outside of our room).

After settling with the form, we went into the bus. Ain, Mirul and both of us sat in the same row so be prepared for exciting adventure. The funny things is, I remembered about the trip that we went to Melaka for a camp and I sat beside Muz while was all alone.  I remembered how hurt it is when my hearts screamed that I WANT TO SIT BESIDE HIM but I can’t. That time baru pegang status skandal kan nk buat gena hm. But now, dreams do come true guys, we sat beside each other. Achievement unlocked. I slept on his shoulder most of the time so who need pillow anyways when you got your boyfriend’s shoulder.



We arrived at UTeM after spending hours on the bus. That morning was started with team’s registration. Nama team shafla detura weh even Mukhlis don’t want to mention that name haha. I think I was high during picking that name for orienteering. #noturningback . The replacement for Muz and Iem’s team was Mirul’s friend. (acha and bad) After warm up our bodies, we were getting ready for pelepasan mix category. The fun part was... a team supposed to have a guy and a girl but bad luck for acha and bad... had to join the pelepasan haha gay alert. The first checkpoint was the chancellery building and what did they expect from us ? we don’t even know the where the building located but we just follow team depan. Not even 30 minutes running... seorang deno yang berwawasan tinggi pancit uolls. Selalu jogging kawasan flat je, situ berbukit and my legs can’t handle that so I just made cute face to Zarul hoping that he will understand me but nah...kena bahan citer dia. After arrived at the chancellery building, they gave us the map and we must planned carefully because there’re 20 checkpoints that needs to be done.


   


We collaborated with Ain and Mirul’s team.. too bad that Ain and I couldn’t run anymore because their uni’s parameter are huge. So, we just walked and talked like there’s nothing happened while our boyfriend works hard to find all those checkpoints haha (must urut them for the hard works that they did). We find the checkpoints together until  Ain need to rest because she’s exhausted so I told zarul that I wanted to continue this race. (sebab nak smpai cepat punya pasal and that was the moment where you can test your partner hahah). I did ran with him because sebagai seorang bakal isteri yang selalu menyokong suaminya dari belakang.. I must ran with him. MUST.  But most of the time he asked me to wait somewhere while he’s finding the checkpoint. (menangis terharu di bucu katil). There’s one time where I already thinking about giving up but he decided to hold my hand while running. Hope jeles guys. So, I was holding his hand most of the time until the end.  The maximum time that they gave us was 2 hour and 30 minutes but during pelepasan, we set our timing. Guess what ... both of us finished at 2 hour 22 minutes. 8 minutes remaining. Anything is possible okay. Zarul asked me to cool down first before sit. I was so thirsty that I belasah 2 cup of redbull that day. #healthylyfe #fitforlyfe

The closing ceremony was about to start while Mirul’s arrived with his body was soaking wet. He said that he was so frustrated (can’t find the checkpoints) so he jumped into the lake nearby. Nice. All of us got medals which is nice and I can riak in front of my parent. So there’s lucky draw at the end of the ceremony so guess what... your girl ... yup this girl... got lucky that day. When they mention my number... I just like... eh, number aku kan tu then I stood up and asked ain for double confirmation and yup.. I’m lucky. I got hamper , that was the reason why everyone were targeting me.. for free food.

The finisher's medal
low quality pic

 


Amer (Recom's president)


We went back to our uni at 2pm-ish. Overall, even though there’re some incidents that made 4 of us hate and anti to that one guy... this was the great memories that I ever had. First event for Zarul and me as a team. I can see how patient is he melayan all my mengada and whatsoever. Thumbs up for Mukhlis as the program director and UTEM for this momentous event. I lost 1kg which is not bad hahah 13km lari bhai. Haha so that’s all about my last event. Zarul is at Jerai right now for GPMS’event. Hiking Gunung Jerai. He’s gonna be back on Sunday. Keep praying that his legs are tough to get to the puncak.


 



muka barai lepas race




Have a great Saturday guys.

Till we meet again hee bye.

p/s: little update 



Dyno