1 Jun 2016

6



Hi.
It's June already!! (my favourite month tbh)

It's been  4 days since I got back from uni and sadly.. I don't even do anything. yep, wasting my golden times by scrolling twitter, Instagram and watching youtube :) Truly upset with myself. One more thing that super annoyed me is.. I can't stop myself from eating all the whole damn time.. I can't control my hunger and the result is.. my body is gaining weight terribly ugh. I'm so annoyed that I don't have the guts to step on the weight scale. ( acey padahal takut mati terkejut tengok the number that will show up haha) Apart from that, my finance also in the red flag zone. The planned that I did in the 2015 is a disaster because I don't follow the rules, I spent like a bitch on food like waddup !! and now I'm broke. Can I get featured in Bersamamu already with this story? like guys.. I'm broke?? please?? kk just kidding. Life serve me right wuu. My social life? ha ha I only have my friends and love?? ok guys I will write the truth.. *inhales*... *exhale* fuhh.. It's true guys, I don't move on .. yet. shame on me right? yea I feel that harghhh My life is a disaster that I want to cry hard as I can huwaa.

    Next time if you're stressed. take a step back, inhale and laugh. Remember who you are and why you're here. You never given anything in this world that you can't handle. Be strong, be flexible. love yourself and love others. Always remember, Just keep moving forward.

 ha ha ha *deno is laughing like she already lost her minds over little things* It's already 1/2 year and I've to rearrange my life back. Its a must! 5 more days till fasting month and I'm so excited! Fasting means you can help your body to lose weight.. in proper ways of course. I'll train my myself to not over-eating and eats properly. No junk food and drink mineral water only (okay plus milo) *cross fingers* I promise to myself that I'll spend my money wisely and keep in track where my money goes huhu.

No doubt, I can make it this time hiyargh *tumbukan ke udara* , Okay that move on things.. I think I'm gonna write again on wattpadd. It's been a long time I don't spill my thoughts on paper, it'll be interesting this time I guess.. eeek . Oh and I want to start painting again. I only have 9 hours credits for this short sem and that's a LOT of free time. I know I'll waste my time by stalking 'his' social media so I better things that can distract me from doing that blergh. This might sound crazy but his name always pop into my head like every day non-stop. Can you give me a break? like stop already .. I'm tired with this heartbroken thingy and everything else. ugh

okay okay chill fuhh .. take a deep breath.... fuhhh I almost lost my temper while searching my earphone just now,.. you know what it means? It means my hot tempered part in me 'bout to rise again. Pray to God that it's not terrible like the old days. Just smile and listen to Ariana's new album yehey. My favourite song in the track are Into You and Everyday, you guys should listen to it. This album is beyond good, I would recommend this hiks.

I guess I should leave now,
have a great day guys <3

No comments: