2 Jan 2016

New Year Resolution

terbanglah gais.. terbangg hahaha

so yeah today's date is 2nd January 2016. ((okay I almost type 2015 lol))

I was planning to write this post in the morning last night but nah, Deanna just being Deanna. Sembang teruk hahaha. So I think about posting my 2016 resolutions. fuhh but before that, I'm determined to finish my MARA essay yesterday because dah berapa hari tertunda sebab malas heh. So it was a hectic evening , you guys don't know how un-isnpired (betul ke?) I am to write this essay and that's why 'friend' exist haha. So Mukhriz and I were brainstorming together .. but all I get from his minds was nothing.. I might ended up robbing a bank because Mara declined my application and I need those money to pay my studies kahkah. okay nope .. not gonna do that. I managed to finish my essay at 6.20pm and I think that's not the end.. because I've to give it to my father so he can check the 'Malay' grammar... and he's too strict about writing a good essay. #pray4dyno ((My father is teaching malay subject))

So anyways, here's my 2016 goals, plans, resolutions ..you can call it whatever you want

2016

#1 Treat my family and friends better than last year
I'm in huge regret.. for not taking care about people around me. I always keep myself worrying about people who didn't even care about me and Alhamdulillah I managed to cut them off from my life this year. I do so many wrong things towards my parent and siblings last year and I didn't realised what I'm doing ugh. This year I'm gonna be a good daughter so my mum tak beletiaq banyak sangat this year huhuhuhu. About my friends.. I think .. no I will.. eh tak I must  keep in touch with Anis more.. including saiyidah and aina.. I miss those munchkins :( I hope we'll meet soon this year. After those crappy incident about that one loser, I must talk to  Ain, Sufi and Mukhriz  a little more because you know.. this year we've to step up our games.. and no one could ever brings us down. Oh and I'll love my junior too!! yea ada dua org ja pun.. syed and mems.. but I heart u guys!!  #muahciked

#2 Be More Organize and Do the Study Smart Plan
I swear to God my things are everywhere, tambah2 time takdak mood nak mengemas tu.. memang dasyat jugak la meja aku. So this year, my gap year is over.. that means I've to go to university :(( and my first goals there is to be organized. I must take responsible for everything that I own.. (( hope harta benda aku tak hilang ka apa duh )) and about that study smart thingy.. I'll work my ass off to ace every subject that I take.. to title Dean list we go!! ((sorry english berterabuq)) the subject that I take are hard enough.. lol every subject are hard but I must work hard than last year to achieve my goals. sis taknak repeat wuuu mohon dijauhkan.. aand maybe I'll help myself to be strong and not sleep too much on the daytime. I took 2 times nap a day and I regret it after that but I keep doing that for 6 months.. oh Lord I need help haha

#3 Read More Books and Spend Lest Times On the Phone
I admit this year I'm not reading too much books because my finance are 0. My parent are not that monthly bagi duit like others so I don't have money huhu. This year I might more books and try to expand my brains as much as I could. The more intelligent you get, the less you speak.. that's why I don't speak that much now hm ((angkat bakul sendiri sia haha)) About this thing that we called handphone.. I can't stop staring at it.. this year my game plan is to charge my phone whenever the battery hit 0%. By doing that I think it'll help me spending more time living life instead of scrolling my Instagram's feed.

#4 Do more Arts and Write More
To be honest I miss drawing and playing with watercolours ((even kaler macam apa ja)).. but last year I was having major artist block.. I can't think what to draw.. I hope this year I'll do more arts and post it Instagram.. even the no of likes sikit ((batak problems)) :) I wish I'll write more and post it on wattpad regularly?? Idk but I miss writing too.. when the mouth can't speak.. just write it down.

#5 Help Myself to get closer to God
Why this is at no 5? haha don't get me wrong.. I don't write my goals on paper.. apa yg ada kat kepala terus tulis ja. Okay I promise to myself to pray 5 times a day which is I made it since last year.. maybe this year I'll try to pray early.. selalu tangguh ja hm.. and read Al-Quran more and do the zikir after solat.. (( do the zikir? faham2 je la)) I know this seems impossible but I'm gonna try it .. um I'll try to not using rude words anymore whenever I speak to my friends or in social media.. well lets see how this things going haha. oh and not talking bad about people anymore. Insof dah mak cikk.

#6 Finance
yknow dah masuk universiti nanti.. I'll be more jimat cermat, menabung more.. be more discipline!! I'm planning about giving birthday gifts so that means I've to take this things seriously. wish me luck!!

#7 Love Myself
Maybe I don't need a man until I've a job or who knows kan.. so I'll focus on positive things that make me happy and leave the negative vibes in 2015. I've cool friends that everybody wish for. My parent are the best. ((Asian parent power!!)) lol I'll smile more. Chasing my dreams in heavy duty boots.. ((I'll never wear high heels.. marked my words!!)) Careful about meeting new people I think, I don't know them so I must not reveal myself too much. Being a nice person.. even that person hate me.. I'll treat her/ him nicely.. that's me.. why should I do bad to people.. at the end of the day I'll hate myself too, so I'm not gonna let that happen.

#8 Blog
Okay I'll read more blogs after this.. and update mine too. Last year post sikit banget. This year let pass the 100 posts. tudiaq merapu teruk la tuh. I'll watch vlog more.. I'm in love with Joanna's channel. She's studying at Moscow and she's too cute. You should check hers too.

okay that's it. haha have a nice day y'all!!
Bye xx

No comments: