6 Dec 2014

Finally Graduated

Tempat duduk 4 penjuru >.<

Ho hey
Today I'm officially graduated wuuuu!! :3 I woke up at 6am; I wore blue baju kurung and tudung and cream shoes. I arrived at school at 8am. I met Farisha and Bella, we went to the registration table to sign up our name. Then we headed up to Physic's lab. I met Anis and other form 5 friends and upper six form. I picked size 's' robe and started to put it on and damn. Harry Potter scene alert haha. I asked aina whether she brought the magical flying sweep. (penyapu terbang) Mr Rodzil was standing beside the table watching us putting on the robe. Liya asked him to take picture with us. hahaha he said sorry because he is not being photogenic. So cute of him. I saw mukhriz and  he did realized that I'm watching him. Ya yesterday kan I thought he was mad at me for unknown reasons. Before entering the school hall, Liya,Sya, Izzah, Anis and me took picture together. Then we saw Arjuna (Fitri the sporting form 4 guy) We shouted at him to come to take picture of us 4. He came and snapped the photo. Then I saw Muhammad. Oh Lord so hot hahahahahahahaa dah dah.

Then cg Hamran called us to get into the school hall. Beside me was Dekja haaha. We'd to wait like several minutes till the VIP came. Dekja murmured about how hot the hall was and bored to death. He played clash of clan like 5 minutes then continued murmuring. Then he whispered at Aina at front of me telling her to look at his face. wkwkwk part of him is weird. Then he looked at the back and asked kirin why she looked like she was seduced by madro and fitri at her side. Then Madro told her to keep steady even he was sitting next to her. Kirin seemed stresses with 'em. hahaha bukan selalu.Then the VIP came and we all stand and face the VIP. While they're walking, the flower girls took a glanced at Dekja as yesterday Dekja told her "makan gaji buta". hahaha Takleh kucai sebab pengarah ada. Then we'd to sing Negaraku, The state song and the school's song. That embarrassing part was, I messed up with the school's song lyrics. Ans I was like.. ee malunya dah la Dekja kat sebelah. Fortunately, Dekja just acting cool like nothing happened fuh. Then we sat and the headmistress started her talking. Dekja felt asleep and I took that chance to selfie with Ulya. He slept with his mouth opened XD As pengarah pulak started giving speech, Dekja and the gang started to mess things up. I can't hold my laugh. The way pengarah pronounce certain words.. part dia tarik sentece tu, the way he forgot his speech and so on.

Finally, part last terima sijil tu. The first person was kak upper 6 tu but she messed up with the steps and Dekja laughed. He said that kak will regretted that as the photographer didn't took her photo. Throughout the event, we all laughed.. keja gelak ja. There're typing error in some of student's name.. After Fatin was Daniel.. When his turned to received the sijil.. we all clapped so loud for him. Arif ambik hadiah cengey aih hahaha. Dekja said that he was finding some palang to do some workout hahahaha. Finally it's our turned and the person who gave the sijil is the pengarah. Dekja said. "weh kita dapat dun" While queuing up, Liya's mom came and asked me to take picture of 'em. Then Dekja praised Liya's mom that she's so beautiful. Yaa Liya's mom is pretty. Fortunately I didn't do any mistake on stage. Fuh. After that.. teacher asked  us to go outside for photography session aaand my crush is up there. haihhh y u there? We all were so confused like.. there're so many camera and we didn't know which one to focus. Luckily Dekja got an idea.. he shouted.. semua fokus kat mak sarah.. haha then, tengok mak cik pakai baju purple pulak. hahaha Pojan did the countdown.. 1,2,3 cheese and someone scolded him.. semua cheese sapa yang nak ambil gambar XD While me and Sya just weh, fokus kamera yang meman pegang hahahahaha perangai!!

Tapis 600 kali pun you guys will never see me in the picture cuz' fck org depan yang tinggi2

After the photography session ended, we took a deep breath like it was so hot there and all of us were drenched in sweat. My picture with Mukhriz is way too many.. lolololo swag formal semua ada.. My face was hurt just because of smiling to much hahahaha.. Finally I managed to take a picture with Meer, Muhammad ,Mukh, Amri, Amirul and so on in one picture. I took a lot of selfie with beautiful Sufy. Not forgetting pretty Liya as always. Ain wasn't there duh. I took a picture with my neighbour duh.. he's in upper 6. I called my dad to pick me up at 12pm. Before my dad came, I took picture with Amirul.. and we both change number and now I'm whatsapping him about game (assassin creed). lels  When I just chilling in my bed. Meer sent ws  telling me that I looked beautiful today. Damn.. ur crush praised you nohhhh. Terjun bangunan panjat balik terjun lagi sekali because of shocked hHAHAHAHA No one told me that I'm beautiful before. hiks thanks darl. Then tonight I just fighted with him just because he's so closed with Sufy like man.. I was worrying about you all this time. lololo then we'd just ok let just be nice to each other. heh Definitely, today is the day that I'll remember for the the rest of my life.. kalau lupa pun baca la balik blog ni hahahaha. Nampak tak plan dia. I'm scared that I will forgot some of golden memories that I'd during school era that's why I created this blog :>  hiks toddles
Our pictures is way too many doe hahaha since '10. Say Hi to mukhrizz
Hi Miruls haha

the one who always taught me during engineering drawing's class. Hello Amri.
My squad hahhaahahah touch one of us, you'll die

Ameer!!! haha

sufiii 

Dekja sleeping hahaha hi Ulya

Abah Rodzil xoxo

the true beauty with brains. Farah and Anis

The way Muhammad smile haha

24-hrs kpop. Sya the v-kum

sufi's squad xoxo
There're more.. just checked my sec instagram _sodeann hiks :3


No comments: