14 Jan 2014

VIBE

Hello peeps J
It’s been...several days since the school starts. The new class name? 5 Harmoni became 5 Arif. Dayyum :3 I feel smart. Lol, before this, Arif is the first class (bio). Full of smart student. But this year, dum da da da da!! How about the teacher? Our teacher this year is more better than last year. Pn. Azu is teaching us malay this year. HELL YES!! I love the way she teach the student. You’ll be facing SPM this year, comment? Argh!! This is more depressing than I expected. Monday-Friday.. school, doing homework.Saturday, school’s programme untill 1 pm. Then, at 4.00pm and 8.30 pm..I’ve math and addmath’s class. Sunday, chemistry’s class. Oh God.. I’m so tired.. One fact that can blow your mind.. All this happened in January. Tonnes of homework.. I’ve to do all that just for 9A+ for SPM. Ain and me are planning to meet councelling teacher to talk about how to manage time wisely, how to study effectively and so on. Dah insaf kata kau...


Sorry for this late post because I’m too busy managing school’s thing. Become secretary for Inovasion club and 5 Arif and cross-country event. I promise I’ll update my blog soon. Haa, again.. lack of idea. So toddles J


No comments: