Blog posting!!


 
Heyyo :)
Hai peeps.. What`chu doin *isabelle`s voive*
The main purpose im posting this short post to inform you that i`ll make a countdown from 1 June to 11 June which is my birthday on that date.I`m so freaking excited to celebrate my birthday with my new friends.No more Tekun.Im harmonian right now.I will post pictures of my drawings in the countdown.Wait and see guys :) 

Yesterday,i sleep at 5.30 a.m. Wow.. it`s UCL cup final tho. Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund.As usual,i choose the team that have good-looking player that is Bayern Munich.But..Lewandowski quite cute too.Nevermind. But Ribery..awhhh.My pendek`s lolz.But the most important is Bayern Munich is the winner..wooooohhh.2-1(robben,mandzukic) i have nothing to say right now. *awkward* i will post my word in the future post.Bye :3

Congrats Bayern .. Great game last night. Thank you. Lebiu Frankc Ribery.