Dreaming About Linkin Park #1

I was in my grandma house doodling in my sketchbook.Then I saw a black car.I'm not sure what type of car but seem as SUV.Then,i saw Mike Shinoda came out and he walked toward me.And i was like..Oh my GOD.Is this real??Then he ask me about their song to me.Actually,he is finding a person who download their original song from Linkin Park's itunes.He said someone has deleted that song and they have no copy of it.Im the one who has the song in my Dell Netbook so i gave Shinoda the copy of the song to him.Done downloading the song and then i saw all the member of Linkin Park are waiting for Mike.I was so excited and immediately i took a piece of paper and pink sharpie marker.I got all their signature.After he thank me,Mike walk toward the door and he about to leave me.Then i remember about my wishlist..
'take a photo with MIKE SHINODA'

 
 Loudly I scream..
"BABY SHINODA..WAIT"
And..he stopped and looked at me."Can I take photo with you??."He smiling and said "Sure."I gave him my mom's galaxy tab because he is taller than me and dalam banyak-banyak kamera aku guna galaxy tab....
anddd, 'snap!' Got it,my pic with Mike Shinoda.alololo me taking pic with Mike's cute beautiful face.I'm feel like i'm gonna punch my own face when Mike's face is more beautiful than mine. Then Chester Bennington came and snap picture with us and then Mr.Hahn.Wow,so many pic of us.

Before Mike get into the black SUV car.We have some talk.
"I'm never go to Linkin Park's concert"
"What!! really?"
"Yup"<with sad face LOL.

He took his wallet and gave three concert ticket to me .They will perform live at Kuala Lumpur.Yehoo!!

"OMG..thank you Mike"<almost crying

Mike is smiling to me before he enter the black SUV car.



THE CONCERT!
I was wearing LP black t-shirt.Anis and Aina with me, yehoo.

I met with them once again and MIKE hug me.He smell very nice.That cute smile was amazing.Im jelly..Snap picture with them..again.Andd its time for the concert!! Chester's vocal are so powerful and Mike too.After they done performed Burn It Down, i was screaming loudly Mike's name habis power la.Chester boleh angkat kaki dengar aku jerit.Then,there is a force that push Mike to see me.I was smiling at him and he is smiling to me.We make an eye contact like a second.Then,there were two securities were pulling me up to the stage and I can heard all the people were cheering at me.Jeles le tu kan.Mike said that he had something to give to me.I was so nervous and then he came out with this awesome black guitar with his signature on it.Oh,he also draw skull on that guitar too.Mike love skulls.I'm almost crying up there.Andd 'POOF'

It is a dream.
DREAM??I'm dreaming??
Unbelievable!! I was so upset you know..
Maybe dream come true?I hope so..
Beware.. The Captain is judging you as well as hell.So do I.