20 Aug 2011

About Me

 ONE DAY YOU'LL KNOW WHO AM I

with muz aka my only girl friend in my class.
  
   Hi! Deanna here.  I'm staying at Lumut, Perak  currently pursuing my study at UNIKL MIMET and I'm taking Diploma in Marine Engineering. I'm former Dermarians. 

   I love writing, sketching, photography and designing. 

   I started to create this blog after my friends Anis (archi student) and Naz (currently at US) introduced me to this blogging world.I still trying my best to improve my writing in this blog as sometimes it looks boring as hell. 

    I like football and footballers, F1, and gaming and if we share the same interest.. you can contact me and we can fangirling together okay!! (okay this sentence making me look thirsty for a new friendship)







classmates.



CONTACT

SNAPCHAT: dynowanted
TWITTER: @dynowanted
INSTAGRAM: @hernameisdeno
                           @denonandos

No comments: